CH-6

SHU POV:

it hurt... it hurts to see lacy with lui and lui with lacy but it also hurts to see both of them leaving me... 'WHY?!' suddenly his eyes... Lui's eyes were looking at mine...

*BUMP DUM*

'hu?!' what's going here... His right eyes were closed because valt and Gabe are on the right while his left eye was looking at me...

Lacy was blushing a mess trying to solve the puzzle in her head... When lui pulled away, lacy's face was in red color with eyes half lid...

'SO BEAUTIFUL!!'

TIME SKIPPED:

LACY POV:

As the time went everything went fun but suddenly...

"YOUNG LADY HERE IS THE NEXT CONCERT PROG-!!!"

"Aaaa... hydayah... how about we talk later?!..."

i said trying to get off the shock!! but i was late

 all of sudden?! lui grabbed my leg when I was about to move hydayah out. he pinned me to the floor... everyone's eyes widen "lui stop you are hurting lacy..." valt and Gabe shouted as lui growled and shouted, "shut up... lacy you are hiding something from us and now you are sitting in this room...by giving me the explanation, what is the personal assistant of himeragi doing here... ?!"

i nervously smiled... "O-OK l-lui calm d-down i will s-stay and e-explain you e-everything O-OK??!!" i said trying my best to calm lui down!!

'LOOKS LIKE MY IDENTITY WILL BE REVILED THIS IS BAD!!'

i and hydayah sat on the floor... hydayah had sweat following down on her face while i do my best to hide the fear in me... "well lacy your first question... what relation do you have with hydayah?!" i smiled as i said

"well she is my childhood friend!!" he raised his eyebrow as i sweated... 'damn weather, it is raining like a storm making the surrounding worst...!!' 

"well then why did she call you YOUNG LADY!!" i hummed to his question as i said "because she is my personal assistant!!" i said without thinking but was shocked when i remembered my situation...

"well isn't hydayah the personal assistant of singer himeragi?!" damn it i am struck... the stupid mouth of mine...

*FLASH*

SHU POV:

suddenly there was loud lighting "aargh..." lacy shouted in fear as she fell on me hugging me tightly... 'looks like she is afraid of lightning... but this damn electricity... it is out in useless time...'

"Hey lacy you ok..." I whispered to her making sure no one heard it other than lacy... I felt her nod her head slowly as a pleasant smile created on my face...

"Hey, guys is everyone ok?!" Gabe asked as every one of us responded with a YES...

"come on let's search for a light source...!!" Lui said as we began to move...

"Mmm shu, wait..." Lacy said silently as she hid behind my back... 'is there something cuter than this?!?'

I thought with a smile as I saw lacy's face from the beautiful reflection of moonlight in between the rain...

*FLASH*

"Aaagh..." Lacy shouted again as she hugged me tightly again but this time her face was near mine...

By this time lacy and I am are in lacy's bedroom while others are in other different rooms...

"Shu..." She whispered softly as her warm breath extended to my lips... Her face was pink and her eyes have tears of fear

*FLASH*

"Aag-..." She screamed in fear which I cut off by pulling her closely by connecting our lips...

Her eyes widen but she slowly melted to the kiss as she kissed back... After some time I pulled her as her eyes have some sweet emotions in them...

And I?! I felt so warm being around her this feeling is so new and felt so good...

As i was about to hug lacy the light came on 'STUPID ELECTRICITY' I cursed as I mentally slapped myself...

TIME SKIPPED: (by shu and lui getting jealous over each other)

When I and lacy went to the hall I saw lui and valt stand on one side while Gabe and lacy childhood friend hydayah stood behind each other as hydayah held the right arm of Gabe...

I noticed a small blush in Gabe's face...   'aaw such a cute ship!!' I thought with a smile as I noticed Lui's glare at me...

I smirked at him as he began to walk towards me... 'ho no...'

I began to step back as lacy tried to convince lui... But were of no use!! Lui grabbed my arms forcefully and pulled me to the guest room...

Everyone looked worried...

LACY POV:

damn, it lui why the hell would be drag shu to the guest room with no reason?!? Gabe and valt were so worried, hydayah remained silent but worries were noticed in her eyes...

"Guys don't worry I will go and check on shu and lui...!!" I said with a smile as I walk to the room...

I knocked on the door twice when I went front of it but... 'NO RESPONSE' well I had no idea what's going in "will then I am com-"

I was cut off as my eyes widen... I saw s-shu and l-lui kiss... Lui harshly pinned shu to the wall with his hands...

I had a pleasant smile on my face... As I said "looks like my ship sailed and yar don't forget to sit down for an hour and talk so all the problem between you two tusender will be over!!... Take rest by the way I will inform valt, gabe, and hydayah... See ya!!"

I closed the door and went to the hall with a smile as I informed them... "Hey, guys everything is fine... I solved everything and now they seemed to be tired... So they went to sleep... HOW ABOUT WE CONTINUE NEXT MORNING?!"  Everyone nodded and went to their room but hydayah noticed me "hey is it ok if I sleep with you?! You look broke!!"

I shook my head and said "it's ok hydayah, you have to rest well and I don't like when people see me broke..." I said with a fake smile as she frowned and said...

"You cry because you were too strong for so long... It is not your weakness lacy!!" My eyes widen but then went to normal as I said

" but this is something that I created on my own so it should be me who should suffer hydayah!! ☺️"

WELL, I AM MAY BE COUPLE OF HOURS LATE!?

YES, I AM!!

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT... FOLLOW ME FOR REGULAR UPDATE!!

THANKS EVERYONE