CH-13

"IT CAN'T BE... NO WAY...!"

HYDAYAH POV:

I fell on the sofa with pure shock as lacy showed her phone only to show the pic of.....

"FREE!" 

Gabe shouted as she shattering all of our hopes to pieces... "how could you!" I asked as I ran to her and grabbed her collar and shouted "I know you take the cold decisions and I supported you course they were right but this one I will not support you even a bit... i thought you thought free as a brother but why did you...?!"

I shouted at her as lacy had and calm serious look but suddenly "ha ha ha ha ha!" lacy began to laugh out of control as I let her go making her fall on the sofa! i looked at her in pure confusion and rage as I asked (shouted) "do i look like a stupid...?!" as lacy took her phone showing free's pic again making me look at it...

(shu and lui are hiding behind one of the room doors watching everything!)

i noticed lui and shu whole a painful look with sadness on my back... i gave a look to a pic than to lacy with a glare as she kept laughing silently... but suddenly free's pic changed and before we see the pic clearly she closed it and sat on the sofa calmly!

"W-who's pic was that?!" I asked as she smirked and said "my pic was in my wallpaper and it was a pic of free from the photoshoot i took with him and you idiot didn't check from where the pic was... you forget to see the heading 'GALARY' in the top!" 

she said laughing calmly... "YOU!" I tried jumping above her to tackle her but Gabe got me as I tried pushing him away...  lacy's face had a shocked expression as shu and lui looked surprised!

i began to scream at her as I shouted "do you think I don't know what you are going through?! lacy remember this I know you for the past 13 years and do you think I can't see those tears behind those fake laughter...! you began to act childishly and act cool to hide the tears and pain behind the fake mask of those...!!"

my sentence made lacy's widen in shock as her face held fear in it!

(awww Usui... my fave character from maid-sama!!)

lacy began to shake grabbing my and Gabe's attention... i began to panic as this is the first time seeing her shake like this! "LACY!!" Gabe mouthed as suddenly lacy got up and looked directly in my eyes as she took her bag and suddenly threw manny papers and file of it!

 i began to panic as this is the first time seeing her shake like this! "LACY!!" Gabe mouthed as suddenly lacy got up and looked directly in my eyes as she took her bag and suddenly threw manny papers and file of it!