CH-15

SHU POV:

"SHE KNOWS SHE IS GOING TO DIE MISERABLY! AND SHE LEFT US ALONE FOR GOOD" 

when lui said that... my leg gave up, i fell on my knees holding my chest as i continuously muttered "No, no, no, no, no.....!" Gabe came to me tried claiming me down but right now it wasn't only me who is traumatized even lui and hydayah were on their knees crying...

hydayah held her hair as she said "lacy warned... she already warned me... just one mistake could get everyone involved and she may get killed and yet i forced her... if i had done that... this wouldn't have happened...!" hydayah blamed herself but the truth was...

"you are wrong... hydayah..." i said slowly grabbing lui's and her attention as i said, "it has our mistake too... she even declined us... even after us returning her feeling... she knows something was gonna happen and she pushed us away yet we too forced her...!" i said as every one of us cried hard not being able to hold the pain...

*BANG*

the door swung open showing a tall figure with the black dress... all of our eyes widen in disbelief as our bodies shook in shock... as we shouted...

"F-FATHER...!" (note: lui's father adopted shu, hydayah, and lacy...!)

all of us shouted as he gave us a smile and asked "i guess i know the reason for all ur tear-stained eyes...!" he said as our gaze fell on the floor as lui slowly spoke... "maybe... lacy was assassinated by ashtem's men...!"

the room went silent for few mins but there was no response from the father... Gabe too seemed silent... i, lui, and hydayah slowly took our gaze up only to see... FATHER HOLDING BACK HIS LAUGHTER...!

"FATHER WHY ARE U LAUGHING...!" lui burst out as hydayah followed him but i just stood there processing and calculating the reason for laughter... and something strikes me as i said "guys wait...!" both lui and hydayah stopped and turned their gaze towards me as i gave direct eye contact to the fathers as i asked... "LACY... she is alive right...!?" everyone's eyes widen as lui and hydayah shouted "WHAT?!"

Father smirked in return and said... "well-done shu... good calculation with the smile on my face and u are right lacy is alive..." he said making all of our eyes widen as Gabe asked... "but how...?! there is 90% proof that lacy is dead...!"

when Gabe said that father chuckled deviously sending a shiver to us as he said... "lacy, by herself a black cat assassin, and do u think that a normal assassin could kill her...!? she is a trained legend fighter...!" 

all of us looked at him in shock as i slowly asked "so u know what happened that night and u clearly know where lacy is... don't u father...?!" i asked calmly as he chuckled and said, "my-my shu... u clearly have grown a lot...!" he said as i growled in return, lui, Gabe and hydayah were silent but their eyes were shooting a heavy dead glare at father...

"ok guys calm down... u know that dead glare won't work on me and lacy...!" he said as lui shouted... "just say the truth... don't bring her up just like that...!" we said as father chuckled and said, "well WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT HU...?!"

FLASHBACK:

 LACY POV: (after leaving free)

i chuckled as i slowly muttered, "who thought those good days would get over this soon...!" i thought as i felt wet in my cheeks... i brought my hands to see tears...?! 'have i became that weak to shed them...?!' i thought but suddenly i got the image of hydayah she said 'crying doesn't mean u are weak... it meant u have been strong for too long...!'

i smiled as i muttered "yes... i am crying because i have been strong for too long...!" i was walking to the airport in the dark street as i said... "no more money shits and no more business rivals...!" I closed my eyes and relaxed i saw the airport at a viewable distance...

i smiled as i shouted... "finally... done with all the shits... i am finally free!" i said only to get a reply from my back... "yes u are gonna be free... free from this world forever...!" my eyes widen for a sec as i turned back to see members of ashtem... 

i looked at them in shock and the next second i felt a metal chain on my neck choking me out, 'they are assassins!! but are a low level...!' i thought as i kicked the guy in his knees with my leg making him scream... i ran toward the guy who came to stab me i gave a punch in his nose as i dogged his knife...

the guy fainted because of the pain, as i went to the current screaming person who i kick a few min ago... knocking him out by hitting his neck, rest of them came to with knives/swords as i moved shiftingly using my nails and ring in my hand as a weapon... (NOTE: lacy have 4 rings in total in her hand which is made of diamonds and platinum which have the ability to be turned to weapon!)

i used my ring to cut their skin in the weak part as i used my cheap tricks and finish them... 

and after cleaning the place off i went to meet ashtem with his men's dress as i went to the room bursting the door...

"Sir, as u said we killed lacy Rachel...!" i said as ashtem's face filled with a devious smirk as he smiled and said, "very well as u asked i will give some parts of my place and a high position in status... so asked what do want apart from this!?"

he asked as my lips curled to a smirk... i chuckled lowly as ashtem's brows narrowed as i said "your life... sir...!" i said as ashtem's eyes widen with the next second i had my knife on his neck as his face filled with fear of death...

"what mice u are...!" i said as knocked him out...

END OF FLASHBACK:

"and that's all i know!"

LUI POV:

"and that's all i know!" the father said as our eyes remained wide... we found out lacy was dead after one whole month and now she is alive but away from us... i thought as hydayah asked "where is lacy now?!" she asked as father shook his head and said "i only know what happened that night but i don't know where is she now!" he said as our face feel...

father's face did show sadness as he said "shu, lui, hydayah, and Gabe... i am giving you guys 1 and half a years' time to find lacy... if not u guys must return to your college studies and forget lacy, after that finding lacy is my responsibility...!" he said making us shock as i shouted!

"so u are telling us that we will never find her!?" i asked as he nodded simply making us shock as hydayah shouted back "how can u be clear with that?!" she asked as shu replied to her making us surprise!

"father is right!! it is going to be really difficult to find lacy!" he said as Gabe asked "mind explaining clearly!" as shu nodded his head and spoke!

"lacy being the owner of such a top company she performed many roles, she lived a life of co-operating company owner-which was her father's dream, second she lived a life of idol which was her dream and next she lived a life of a normal student which was something she used to cover her up! i and lui despite being the next heir of the top company we by ourselves couldn't see who she was with her distinguish and character change... do u think lacy will be the same lacy now after what had happened now?!" 

shu asked as father smiled and said "not bad shu... got it correctly!" shu just nodded to father as i, shu,hydayah, and Gabe looked at each other and decided!!

"WE ARE NOT GIVING UP ON LACY, WE WILL FIND HER AND WILL BRING HER BACK TO US!"