CHI-8

"WE ARE SORRY... WE KNOW WE WERE LATE... REST WELL OUR PRINCESS..."

LACY POV:

"aggr" i opened my eyes with my body aching... "lacy... ho god you wake up!!"  "hydayah," I said in shock i remember fainting but what happened next?! my vision became fuzzy as hydayah cried "thank god lacy... it was because of your parent's blessing you are alright!" what did she mean by my parent's blessing?!

i gave her a confused look as she said: "the royal guards of your family were the one rescued you!" i was surprised "how did they know i was there?! who informed them?!" i asked in shock as i heard a voice saying "I DID!" 

"hah?!" hydayah and i turned to see... "Mr. shirosagi...!" hydayah breathed out as my eyes widen... "hydayah if you don't mind can i have a small chat with lacy?!" he said as his eyes locked on mine...

hydayah noticed the aura getting intense as she said "sure" and left... i left tears streaming down my face as he calmly smiled and said "it's been long hasn't it LACY?!" i jumped from the bed to his hand as i cried "FATHER....." (don't take it wrong... you guys will understand it later in a flashback!)

"my-my did my child miss me so much!? but i remember her being cold..." he asked in a teasing tone as i said "Mr. shirosagi..." i know he doesn't like me calling his name... "LACY... don't make your father mad!!" he said in a warning tone as i smiled...

"well-well, father about the problem we are facing...!" i asked as my face turned serious... lui's/my father picked me up and placed me down on the bed as he said, "Ashtem ha?! he is coming... he is coming for our lives... he coming to hunt us down!!" Lui's/ my father said as my expression became angry...

"i will never allow asthem touch any of the triplet company numbers... and will never allow touching the person i lov-!" i covered my mouth in instant recognizing what i was just about to say...

"Hey... wait... person you love?! did i hear it right?!" lui/ my father came to my level as he asked in a confused tone... "i-i don't r-remember s-saying that!!" i stuttered as he smirked and asked "you love both the heirs of the Kurenai and shirosagi... i mean both of my sons RIGHT?!"

my face went to red of 50 shades... it was that moment i knew i can blush that much... "aa i-i d-don't know... t-this is t-totally new to m-me i f-eel like e-exploring an n-new world and i-it feels g-good and p-painful and i h-have no clue why...!"

lui/my father laughed as he said "so you are in true love with LUI and SHU hu?!... i will truly be happy... cause you can call me father legally after the marriage...!!" he said as i burst in embracement as i covered my face "aaghr!"

"haha hahaha, i got a good and protective daughter-in-law!!..." he laughed but my red face changed... it became sad... "father... i may love them but... it is not possible for me to live with them...!" 

my/Lui's father was shocked "what are you saying, my dear...!"  he said as he walked near me... "father i don't want this feeling... it is making me weak... i am crying... i am getting worried a lot about them... if they are with me they will die... i am well developed with material art but not them... they live a normal human life... shu... he had a tragic past just like mine and he never got justice for that and LUI... it is because of him i am alive till now! i don't want their life going to danger because of me...!!"

i said with tears as my/lui's father hugged me and asked "so what have you planed on my dear... you are so much pain...!" i laughed silently in his hand as i said, "i know father... that's why i don't want them to have the same... and that is the reason why i DECIDED TO LEAVE THEM SOON!!" 

my/ Lui's father gasped as he tightened the hug and whispered "don't- don't leave them alone lacy...!! PLEASE DON'T!" my eyes widen... in surprise this is the first time i noticed his voice going down... "b-but f-father...!" i said almost stuttering as he said, "don't make lui and shu go through the same tragedy again...!" i looked down at my hand as i said...

"I DON'T KNOW FATHER, IT DEPENDS UPON FUTURE...!"

TIME SKIPPED: (in Mr. shirosagi's office room!)

NO POV:

"father i wanna talk...!" lui entered the room with a serious expression as his father hummed in response and asked...

"about what?!" lui sat in front of his father as he said "it's about my friend lacy...!" this word made Mr. shirosagi shock "well... why now and about what?!" lui's eyes sadden as he said "well i feel like lacy is hiding something b-but... i can't stop trusting her... i just can't directly face her with this... i can't tell is she betraying us or helping us... i also noticed her being in some kind of pain but i have no clue why?! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! SHOULD I TRUST HER OR NOT?!"

Mr. shirosagi laughed loud as he said "my son i know you love lacy and you couldn't deny it so why have a negative thought?! your heart must have surely got it to answer right?!" Lui's face turned pure red when his father said that...

"w-well father i-i don't get what y-you mean?!" lui said as Mr. shirosagi said, "lacy is a good girl and i know that more than anyone so why bother about that ha?!" Lui's face calmed down as he said "thanks dad... you are right... but there is this thing that is worrying me... lacy's depression... i noticed that on her face too often!"

Mr. shirosagi's eyes soften as he walked towards lui patted his head as he said "lui you care about lacy so much and makes me happy... make sure take care of her ok?!"

lui looked at his father's eye as he smiled and said "yes father...!!" his father smiled and said "how about you and shu go to himeragies concert tomorrow?! i got tickets for ya?!" lui nodded his head but blushed furiously as he asked, "just who is the damn information provider giving you all these details... it is embracing, DAMN IT...!!"

lui's father chuckled as he said "it's a secret lui...!" as he thought 'thanks to lacy... she updated me continuously!!' Lui's father went to his place as he said...

"LEAVE THE PAIN ASIDE AND ENJOY WITH YOUR LOVED ONCE... MY SON...!"

HELLO GUYS!! I NOTICED MY STORY GOING DRAMATIC!! AND I HATE IT! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!

IS IT OK OR NO?! (comment)

AND YAR!!

VOTE NOW

IT IS AN ORDER

VOTE!!

WELL THANK YOU, GUYS!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

VOTE!