CH-12

"WHY... WHY DID YOU LEAVE US LIKE THAT... WHY DID YOU LET ME GO JUST LIKE MY MOTHER WHY.....?!"

LACY POV:

that sentence... my trembles stopped, my nervous body came to normal and my eyes got covered with my hair as I said: "I left you..?! do you think I wanted that...?!" I asked making him, making him look at me in shock... but my eyes covered my expression as he asked "then why did you leave us...!?" he asked raising his voice as tears began to fall my eyes catching him off guard...

i got of his grip as I pushed him off as he growled in pain... i gave a straight look to his face with my watery eyes as I said "don't come with me in shu's back...!" I said as he scoffed and shouted "I never betrayed him nor you..." he said as I froze near the door... i gave a noticeable smirk from my side as I said "but i did... didn't I...?!" I asked as his eyes widen...

i went out of the room and noticed shu, Gabe, and hydayah talking 'this is the worst...!' I thought as I went with my phone... i went and talked to hydayah as i said "hey sorry hydayah but it seems like there is a small work for me you both enjoy your time...!" i said not looking at the eye widen surprised shu... she noticed me and gave me an eye sign saying me to talk...

i sweated with a dark aura at her as i looked at shu and said "ho hey shu... hope i didn't make you uncomfortable in the meeting and hope you got all the details i sent all the four of you personally...!" i said as he nodded his head... with that i gave him a pleasant smile and said "well then see you soon...!" i said as i turned around to walk away...

but "WAIT...!" shu grabbed my hand stopping me... my eyes got covered by my hair... Everyone remained silent by my state as I suddenly slapped shu's hand away making everyone surprise...

"I'm sorry but I have some important works to do..." With that, I walked away as fast as possible as years began to fall down my eyes which went unnoticed by everyone

LUI POV:

When I went out I noticed lacy rush out of the stores with tears which I guess went unnoticed by others, I looked at worried Shu as I went to him and gave greetings to Gabe and lacy's personal assistant hydayah...

I noticed her worried face as I sat at the opposite side where lacy sat make her a bit surprised...

I kept my face a bit serious as I said "hydayah we need to talk..." This made hydayah look down as her face got covered... Gabe looked at me seriously as shu stood there with a serious expression looking at hydayah...

Slowly hydayah lifted her head as she smiled and said " Sure we can... I will help with everything I can..." This response made me remember lacy as shu's widens eyes mouth "LACY" I smiled to myself as Gabe said "fine then let's talk in my house"

TIME SKIP: (in Gabe's house)

SHU POV:

Every one of us sat on the sofa as lui began to speak "hydayah... You and lacy are one of those women with strong hearts and willpower and I admire you Both and you are the only one who knows lacy more than anyone and I want to know more about lacy and her past..." 

Lui spoke out as I smiled at the thought of lacy... Hydayah smiled as she said "lacy hu...?!" Her expression softened as she said

"I will call her a goddess... She is the reason why I am alive here..." She said making us raise our eyebrows...

"What do you mean by alive...?!" I asked as she smiled softly and said... "My age was 7 and lacy was half a year older than me... The time I met her wasn't great... Cause I was about to suicide..."