CH-9

"LEAVE THE PAIN ASIDE AND ENJOY WITH YOUR LOVED ONCE... MY SON...!"

LUI POV:

as my father said I took shu to the himeragies concert... i got a chance to see the joyful character of shu again... 'yes!!' I thought as I was cut but "hey lui you ok?! what's with that weird smile on your face?! you were dazed out... is everything ok?!" shu asked "o-oo sorry... i was in some thought... nothing wrong!!"

I smiled as my mind went crazy... 'ho lui don't dare let this boy know your sweet spot for him... CARFUL!!'

I brought some snacks and sat near shu as he leaned his head on my shoulder and in the wild crowd and watched the opening concert and soon it is time... time for himeragie's concert the crowd... man it was wilder than it ever could be and shu he is totally jumping up and down...

'i will accept, I too have a special part for himeragie's songs... she sing-songs about everything that a normal human will face in his life and feel but well she is bad at the thing called LOVE... she never sang even a single song related to it and people say it is because she never felt the feeling of love from her childhood as she lost her parents at a young age!!... ANYWAYS... who needs the personal life of others?! 

(well, let me be frank... i watch KDA's song a lot so don't be mad at me!!😅😅)

the song wow the whole crowd was dancing with himeragi and us?! well, we were too but I made sure to have some control... and near me... "aargh shu... reduce your voice!!..." ho god this is a hell problem for me!

*BOOM!!*

"What is that?!" shu shouted as I noticed a bomb blast... "ho god, shu! come with me now...!" I dragged shu with me... i noticed some of the men chasing us... damn it this is bad "they are here for us!" I shouted as shu's face turned horror... 'damn it... the last person I wanted to involve in this is shu and now he is struck this is bad' I thought as I grabbed him and ran in the heavy crowd!

"damn it we are surrounded," i said as shu stood near me but 'there is no fear in his face?!' shu walked near me and whispered... "looks like we have no other way than fight... how about we do it then?!" he asked playfully making my eyes widen... "s-sure!" I said in an unsure tone as this boy surprised me with a question that I never thought I would hear off...

and with the next min... shu punched the guy who came to attack him and knocked him out like nothing... my eyes widen seeing him as shu smirked at me... i smirked at him back as I began to fight...

"damn it we are overmatched there is no way we could win these guys..." I said as shu fought... and suddenly "you are gonna die...!" shu was aimed by a secret spy and was attacked but "sorry i don't think so...!!"

and that is when... himeragi came in.... she had a serious expression on her face... she fought nearly everyone on her own... and now I and shu are just standing while she fought everyone on her own... 

and suddenly everything blanked out and I had no clue how?!

.

.

.

.

.