FUN FACT ABOUT THE CHARACTERS IN THE STORY!

WHO IS RICH!?

LACY: her net worth is nearly $357.7 trillion which is been edited and shown as $267.7 billion there is a huge amount of money transformation in her business which is all located at her fingertips of her phone (this title is hidden under the name hydayah! who is the current owner/CEO of RACHAL company!)

SHU: his net worth is nearly $121.4 trillion which is edited and shown as $116.4 billion, for shu the huge amount of money transformation is done with the help of lui's father... he has no link with money transformation and just looks and maintains the companies movements and future plans!

LUI: his net worth is nearly $120.9 trillion which is edited and shown as $114.6 billion, for lui the huge money is transformed just the same as shu and just like shu, lui only maintains the movement and future plans of the company!

HYDAYAH: holding the company given by lacy hydayah personally holds a net worth of $119.9 trillion which is edited and shown as $111.6 billion, she is the one who maintains all the money transformation but still struggles to maintain it because of lack of experience... 

DOMINANCE OVER RELATIONSHIP:

AT THE BEGINNING:

lacy had complete dominance over the relationship as she was cold-hearted and was still struggling with the expression of her feelings and emotions making her gain complete control over the relationship which includes, well... everything (u know what i meant!)

dominance chart! 

LACY > LUI> SHU

shu is least dominant in this relationship was because he was so soft and caring and was an innocent bean at that time!

AT THE MIDDLE, BROKEN RELATIONSHIP:

well, the dominance level is the same it's pretty much lacy on the top, and no change in it!

AT THE ONGOING RELATIONSHIP:

it is shu and lui well because both of them had enough with broken hearts and wanted their love back to them... and well they decided to play the game in reverse... their logic is simple 'if a girl really loves you, she can't control her wills as much as she does with others... her mind would say no but her heart won't!' 

and the main reason for their badass side is because of their status and the type of problem they face, being a CEO is not particularly an easy job and so they were ought to adapt to the surroundings and go on making their character develop stronger, hotter and well... sexier enough to make a lacy blushing mess!!

dominance chart:

LUI=SHU>LACY

i would say that lacy has got softer because she was not in touch with any kind of problem nor any kind of fight... her life became quite normal like a schoolgirl as she gave up her multi identity and lived a normal life with free as a friend hence making her character change in a huge form... from badass to a soft caring and soft girl... but her badass character will come out when the situation changes... but i am damn sure she can't outrage both of them with her badass side this time... as both shu and lui got equally badass to her!

FUN FACT: (random!)

♦♦♦lacy has no more relationship with any of her older job or company... the company she is holding now is the pure hard work of her own sweat it has no link with any older deals or money...! (name will be revealed soon!)

♦♦♦both the company of shu and lui is combined and the work is shared among both the company to maintain the level...

♦♦♦free de la Hoya and lacy Rachal are from different royal family hence making both of them friends like royalty!

♦♦♦lacy know many types of material arts and fitting skills making her master of many fighting styles...

♦♦♦shu and lui were trained with many different skills in the time gap between the fight between them and lacy and they particularly learned many fighting skills, business, maintaining their character, their reputation maintenance, and making and hiding  a new Identity

SO GUYS COMMENT ME IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY DOUBT AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO CLARIFY IT JUST LIKE THIS FUN FACT EDISON AND CLEAR THEM... SO ASK ME THE DOUBTS YOU GUYS HAVE!

~TO BE CONTINUED~