CH-14

NEXT NIGHT DAY: 

LACY POV:

i didn't sleep yesterday... as I didn't have my tablet... and I felt like drowning, but I can't do anything now... i am currently in the makeup room with my workers doing make-up for me for my concert...

i was reading the concert's theme only to find out that this is indeed a competition there is a rule that we have to sing the song from what topic we get... 

"ho great!" i sighed as i got from my set and began to walk out... "guards no one is allowed to enter this place even the person I know the most... stop them there which includes hydayah!" I said as I groaned as my body felt sour... "need ice packs?!"

I turned around to see free... i smiled softly as I said "not now! Maybe after the concert!!" I said as he nodded, when I was about to go out for the concert suddenly I felt him pinning me to the door... "f-free..." I stuttered as he gave a sharp look with now glowing golden eyes... 

"what did you do to your tablets?! where are they and did you take some rest yesterday!?" he asked as I look at him making eye contact... but the problem now is that my body is so tired... struggling or using my power is useless... i thought as suddenly free let me go and said "that clears... if you have slept well you would have knocked me out by now! but you were not even able to get free from my lose grip!" 

he said as he signed, I gave a sad smile and said "I am too easy to read right?!" he chuckled and said "maybe!" I smiled as I got a knock from the door "my lady it's time for the show..." I signed and growled in a low peace as I went out...

" I signed and growled in a low peace as I went out

(ok so if you love skirts chose the first one or else chose the second one

(ok so if you love skirts chose the first one or else chose the second one... not both then chose your creativity)

the stage was crowded with people all around the world as usual and the fun fact is that one of the world's biggest stages is totally filled with a crowd... this isn't new to me as I signed but something caught my eyes...