CH-1

HELLO READERS!!

marina here!! here is the story of love and rival, what do u think?, will it go simple?! or complex?! happy or sad?! funny or serious?! read the story and find out!! 

SHU POV:

why the hell did I even participate in that stupid quiz program, is it my fault for being an outsmart student??

"Aaaagh................"

******************

"Hey, shuu.............!!"

"Valt??......."

What will I say to valt now???😫

"Hey valt I want to say something............"

"Hoo really, what is it about??......... Is it about joining our club???.........or about sleepover???.............. Or is it about the exam???................"

"Aaaaaa.........i-i"

"What's up shu you never acted like this????"

"Valt it is that I won a scholarship in the quiz competition that was conducted a week before and got admission in the school where Lui studies and my aunt is forcing me to join that school..................i~i"

"W-what????..........d~don't say me......... That you are leaving the school............"

"valt, I don't k~know what to do.........."

I feel on my knees as valt held me, I began to tear up, all the emotions that I locked up fell off.

The friends who I consider equal to my life from my childhood are now gonna get separated from me and I have to live a horrible life with one of my worst rival Lui!!!!!!!.....................

I didn't know what happened after that everything went blank.

And when I woke I saw everyone around me, they all looked sad. I tried to act.

"Hey, guys I am sorry if I made you worried, looks like skipping breakfast was a bad idea....... Hehe!!........."

"We know the truth Kurenai shu, no need any extra time to explain.......!" Wakya said

"We are sorry to hear the news shu, it gonna be difficult for you there!!" ken said with worries

I looked down in sadness but the reality has to be faced!! I cheered myself up and said!!

"guys don't worry about me I promise, even if I change school I will meet you guys regularly and we can have fun like before but I promise this one, I won't let my life go worst by backing down from Lui!!"

"shu...............!!" valt looked at me with worries, I smiled at him and said, "I will never back down!!"

TIME SKIPPED:

NEXT DAY:

SHU'S POV:

I woke early in the morning for my regular jog but got irritated when I remembered that today is my first day, I wore my regular dress and walked to my new school. I looked at the sky thinking about my parents!! "it would have been good if you were there dad and mom.............. I wish it was me who could have died instead of them!!"

I got a phone call, I took the phone and looked. it was lacy one of my friends and also one of the toughest rivals, they call her the head of supreme four!! but I was in the bad mood to pick her call so I just cut the call and continued to walk to the school!!