𝘐𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰 𝘹 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘪 ☆ 𝘒𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘕𝘰 𝘠𝘢𝘪𝘣𝘢

[ Reincarnation AU ]

𝙈𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙞 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙞 𝙭 𝙄𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙤 𝙊𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙞
𝙆𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙉𝙤 𝙔𝙖𝙞𝙗𝙖
📖 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 : 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭 / 𝟯 📖

"Ah! Iguro-kun!" Mitsuri puts her sword away and totters towards the hashira. "I smell something good," she suddenly points out.

Iguro blushes and ushers her inside his house.

"I made food when I heard you were dropping by," he shuts the door as Mitsuri's eyes widen in awe. Rows of food were laid out on the table.

"Help yourself, I'm sorry if I ate ahead," he sits across her as she starts reaching for the food.

"Thank you so much Iguro-kun!" she happily chows down, "Uwahh, your food is amazing as always,"

Iguro blushes and smiles beneath the bandages on his face, Kabamaru seemingly teasing him as he slithers across.

'I'd love to cook for you anytime, Mitsuri,'

Then the alarm blares against the room.

Obanai groans and punches in the stop button before sitting up groggily. A knock on his door is heard, his roomate and longtime friend, Kabamaru's voice rings through.

"Obanai, get up! You'd be late again!"

"Up already!" Obanai responds before tearing the sheets off him. He grabs the brush by his nightstand and starts brushing his hair.

He stretches his body and turns up the heater. Spring rains were really cold around his district and he hated the cold weather.

He trudges through his room, pulling out clothes and putting them on while he grabs his phone, keys and bodybag.

Obanai Iguro was a very tired 20-year old who worked for his old mentor, Ubuyashiki. He was a cook for his soba stop and the pay was generous.
He had one flatmate who had two snakes and was a zookeeper back in the Shibuya district, atleast half an hour away from their apartment.

He makes his way out of his room and sits by the dinner table while Kabamaru places a plate of tamagoyaki and a bowl of miso soup in front of him.

"Sorry they aren't as fancy as your dishes," he apologizes before sitting across him.

Iguro shakes his head, "It's fine, I'm sorry for waking up late, thanks for the meal,"

He scarfs down the eggs, soup and rice while Kabamaru slowly eats while scanning the newspaper.

"You've been working late ever since the bar opened," he points out without averting his eyes from the paper.

"Yeah, well the extra money is fine," Iguro shrugs and places his chopsticks together. He stands up and gargles water before spitting it out on the sink.

"Gotta go," he mutters.

"Don't forget your umbrella," Kabamaru calls out before seeing a thumbs up from Iguro and sighs as the man leaves.

The sky was grey and even at 7 in the morning it looked like a storm was about to go down. The light drizzle hits Iguro's face as he walks to his workplace.

He briskly walks along the sidewalks while cars pass by. An umbrella on one hand and keys on the other he quietly navigates his way through the district's roads.

He finally reaches the 'Hashira Izakaya'. Any normal person would think naming your restaurant 'Pillar' is weird.

Not for Obanai.