𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘹 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘬𝘪 ☆ 𝘎𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯

[ This was requested

by : bbycakesnotforu ]

[ Thank you for
requesting,
I hope you enjoy! ]

𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝘼𝙠𝙞𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙆𝙖𝙟𝙞 𝙭 𝙉𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙠𝙞

Akihiko stretches his arms as he feels the hold of Haruki on his waist. A smile creeps up his face as he runs a hand through Haruki's cut hair.

He sighs and replaces himself with a pillow. It was a rare occurrence that he woke up ahead of his boyfriend so he wanted to make it up for him.

He kisses Haruki's cheek before grabbing a pair of sweatpants, making his way to the kitchen. He loads the coffee maker and lights up a cigarette while pulling out their leftovers he'd have to heat up.

He gently works his way around as to not wake up his sleeping boyfriend. He taps his dart onto the ashtray before bringing out the leftovers from the night before to heat up.

He heats up the miso soup and starts refrying the fish they had from last night. He turns on the rice cooker before beating up some eggs.

He wasn't a fancy cook but he was decent at the very least.

Soft footsteps pad the floor as Akihiko looks back, feeling the arms of Haruki wrap around his waist while he gives him a peck on the cheek.

"G'morning," he sleepily greets as Akihiko turns and gives him a kiss on the lips while gently caressing his hair.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

Haruki shakes his head before nuzzling onto the crook of Akihiko's neck, "Not at all, I felt a bit cold though," he smiles.

Haruki takes a peek at Akihiko's work and raises his brows, "What are you cooking?"

"Just a same old breakfast," Akihiko turns back to the eggs he was preparing as the preheated pan starts to smoke. He pours over the eggs and looks at the clock, "You don't have work?"

"It's my off today," Haruki's cheeks bounce off Akihiko's shoulders while he speaks. Akihiko hums and starts to edge on the egg on the pan.

"We should go on a date," he bluntly offers as Haruki's eyes widen, feeling a blush run across his cheeks.

Akihiko looks back at his boyfriend after not hearing a response to see Haruki red all over. "Oi, you okay?"

"I– Are you sure?"

"Yeah," he shrugs before planting the eggs on a platter. He opens the rice cooker and chucks in the rice in the bowl.

"You could've been at least a bit nervous about it!" Haruki sweats at Akihiko's very stoic expression. His taller boyfriend huffs and puts down the bowl of rice.

He grabs Haruki's wrist and places it on his bare chest, the fast beating of his heart resonating as Haruki further blushes and retrieves his hand.

"I'm nervous too," Akihiko explains before resuming his work. Haruki smiles at him in relief and helps his boyfriend prepare breakfast.

"Okay, let's," he smiles at Akihiko sweetly before planting a kiss on his cheeks. "Where to?"

"Wherever you want,"

Haruki looks out the window to see the sun shining brightly before letting out a hum. 'Should we go to an aquarium? Or maybe a picnic?'

Akihiko just looks at his thinking face with adoring eyes as a small smile makes its way down his face while he portions the miso soup.