𝘾𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙤 + 𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙕𝙞 🌈 𝙅𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝘽𝙞𝙯𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚

[ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏʟʏᴀᴍ ꜰɪᴄ, ꜱᴏʀʀʏ! + ᴍɪʟᴅ ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ + ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴜᴅᴇʙʀᴏ, ɪ'ʟʟ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʙʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ] 
𝘾𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙖𝙧 𝙕𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙞 𝙭 𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙝 𝙅𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 // 𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙝 𝙅𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙭 𝙎𝙪𝙯𝙞 𝙌𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙤
𝙅𝙤𝙟𝙤 𝙣𝙤 𝙆𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙖 𝘽𝙤𝙪𝙠𝙚𝙣 (𝙅𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝘽𝙞𝙯𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚)

"JoJo," no response as a sudden gust of breeze hits him.

"Joseph," a deep, accented, and silky voice calls out to the man, making him jolt up awake from the tub chair he was seated on, overlooking Air Supplena over the balcony of his and Caesar's room. Looking back at the owner of the hand that was on his shoulder, a smile spreads across his face.

"Hey Caesarino," he greets before stretching his arms as Caesar shakes his head and chuckles, running a hand over Joseph's hair, "I'm impressed you could fall asleep upright,"

"Just dozed off, it wasn't for long," he gets up and approaches the railing of the veranda they were on, making Caesar follow suit by his side, leaning their arms on it as the cool summer breeze blows against their faces.

"Did you dream of me?" Caesar jokes, the carefree atmosphere to the man settling down as they prepare to leave Air Supplena. 

Not long ago, they've finally defeated the three pillarmen, and Lisa Lisa is still in charge of the Aja until her passing. Now, they were ready to live in Venice together. 

Joseph laughs, leaning his head on Caesar's shoulders, "You wish,"

His blonde lover glances at him, seeing Joseph's bandaged body and arm yet with a very beautiful smile on his face, his usual happy self back into action as Caesar couldn't help but just stare at the man.

"I can feel you stare, Caesarino you perv~" Joseph adds as Caesar simply chuckles, leaning his head carefully against Joseph's as to not agitate their injuries, "I'm simply admiring, il mio amore,"

Joseph blows raspberries like a child, making sure saliva doesn't spray out, "What's there to admire?"

"Want an answer to that JoJo?" Caesar pinches his cheeks before setting his hands on Joseph's shoulder, admiring the beautiful sea with small gondolas riding from afar and a few seagulls flying over the shore, silence enveloping the pair.

"If Caesarino can give me one," he cheekily glances at him before feeling Caesar's ungloved hand on his cheek, coarse and large yet caring. A blush suddenly creeps up Joseph's cheeks, flustered at the contact.

"By no means are you cute," he starts as the soft atmosphere still stays, making Joseph pout and pinch Caesar's side lightly, the blonde letting out a small yelp. 

"Way to start, you're just making fun of me," he starts to sulk, detaching his face from Caesar but not walking away from him.

Caesar lets out a laugh, winching from the pain of JoJo's pinch but nonetheless, leaning right beside him, "You didn't let me finish, idiota," he twirls Joseph back to facing him, dipping him down like the playboy he was before pecking Joseph on the lips.

"You're beautiful, JoJo," he smiles as he watches the blood rush up to Joseph's ears and cheeks, his gaze averting before standing up properly. Caesar gives a satisfied smile, looking back out into the open.

"You have really beautiful eyes, JoJo," he starts, making Joseph speechless and flustered, "And your lips are really kissable,"

Joseph slaps a hand over Caesar's mouth, "Okay okay! I get it!"