𝘚𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘹 𝘔𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘰 ☆ 𝘚𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘛𝘰 𝘔𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘰

𝘚𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘪 𝘹 𝘔𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘻𝘶 𝘚𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘛𝘰 𝘔𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘰

『 MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD 』

'A cake?' Sasaki asks, a bit surprised at his adorable boyfriend's request. 'That's a tall order for you, isn't it Myaa-chan?'

"You're so mean!" Miyano blushes before pouting over the phone, laying his head down on his knees, "But please? It's mom's birthday and I wanted to make something,"

'Yes, I was just teasing you. When are we making it?'

"Tomorrow? Or tonight if you can," he says, mumbling the last part but obviously, his boyfriend picks up on it. With a chuckle, Miyano blushes at the sound before Sasaki's calm voice tickles his ears, 'I'll be seeing you tonight then. Tell your mom I'm dropping by,'

"Um!" Miyano clutches his blanket as a hum comes from Sasaki's line. "You...can stay over...if you'd like,"

Silence responds to him as Miyano starts panicking, "S–Sempai...?"

'You're so adorable I feel like my heart would stop,' Sasaki's tight voice makes Miyano hold in a giggle, "Geez, you're overreacting,"

'I definitely am not Myaa-chan...god, sorry... I'm too happy,' he could hear Sasaki's held back a smile as Miyano smiles at the phone, "I'll see you later, Sempai,"

'Gotcha,'

The call ends before Miyano rubs his face on his pillow, clutching it tightly before feeling his face burn up. Shooting back up, he leaves his room and peers over the living room, seeing his mother reading a book.

"Um...Mom?" he calls out as she looks over with raised brows and a hum, "Yes Yoshi-kun?"

"Sasaki sempai is sleeping over, is that alright?"

"Of course," his mother nods before covering her mouth to prevent him from seeing her cheeky smile, "Do be careful alright? Your father is still coming home,"

"It's not like that! I swear he's just sleeping over,"

She beckons him with a happy look, sitting beside her as she pats his head, "I'm just teasing you. Why is he staying over?"

"Something...I can't tell you," he murmurs and looks away as she smiles at him. "Have fun. The guest futon is in the cabinet next to me and your father's room,"

"Thank you,"

Miyano starts pulling out the guest bedding for his senpai, laying down the mat right beside his bed and spreading down the futon and blanket. Proudly looking at his work, he exits his room and starts preparing the kitchen.

Washing excess dishes, cleaning countertops, his mother couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her son, incredibly endeared to see him so passionate about something. She liked Sasaki for her son, always making him smile and look cute as she hums and heads to her room. "I'll be in my room. Tell me hen Sasaki-kun gets here,"

"I will," Miyano nods before patting his hands dry.

Another hour and a half passes when the doorbell to the Miyano residence rings. Skipping towards the door, he greets his handsome boyfriend with an adorable smile on his face, "Welcome!" he greets as Sasaki smiles back, pressing a playful kiss on his forehead.

"Thanks for having me,"

"Come in," Miyano beckons before closing the door, waiting for Sasaki to take his shoes off before offering him guest slippers and taking the canvas bag from his shoulders. "Would you like to rest first?"