𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘹 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰 ☆ 𝘑𝘶𝘫𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘯

[ Neighbor AU ]

𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙟𝙞 𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞 𝙭 𝙈𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙞 𝙁𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙤
𝙅𝙪𝙟𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣

"Glad you picked this spot," Gojo sets down the box of clothes Itadori owned.

"I mean, you did tell me it was safe," Itadori stretches his back before closing the back of the moving truck, "I really owe it all to you, Gojo-sen,"

"Not a problem kid, bring me souvenirs when you make your way back," Gojo pats Yuuji's back.

Itadori Yuuji was a college student moving into an apartment referred by his jujitsu teacher and his mom's friend, Gojo Satoru.

"I can leave you to it?"

"Yep! I got it!" Itadori cheerfully carries a box. "Alright, if you need help just knock next door, I've told Megumi about you,"

"Mega what?"

"Megumi Fushiguro, also a former student of mine," Gojo explains while loading his car. "I have to go, take care kid," he waves and takes off.

Yuuji rolls his sleeves up and starts to make his way up with two boxes on hand. He takes two flights of stairs before reaching his floor.

He pauses and places down the boxes and peers over the railings of the hallway. He could see skyscrapers from a far and the cool autumn breeze brushed past him.

He sighs and carries his boxes again before entering his room. He places a hand on his hips and energetically pumps his hands, "Let's get this started!" he pushes the box inside the room before shutting the door.

And yet, a few minutes have passed, Yuuji makes his way out again, grumbling. "Must've forgot them in Sensei's car,"

He makes his way towards the door next to him.
Itadori was a really brave and confident person. He didn't really hesitate when it came to approaching strangers.

He knocks on the door and a few scuffles from behind sound. The lock clicks as the door swings open.

He sees a really handsome dark haired boy but he suddenly comes crashing to the ground, "Gyoku, stop!" the man scolds.

The beautiful black dog starts licking Yuuji's face as he giggles and gently sits up, he carefully grabs the dog's face and faces the dog.

"Aren't you a playful one?" Yuuji lets go and the dogs retreats back inside.

"Good grief, I'm so sorry," the dark haired male reaches out a hand to help Itadori up.

All of Yuuji's confidence flies out the window, as if intimidated by Fushiguro's looks.

"A– Ah it's fine I.." he trails off while standing, "...love dogs," he snaps himself out of it as Megumi nods with uncertainty.

"Oh umm, I'm Itadori Yuuji! I'm Gojo-sen's old student, are you Megumi-san?"

"Yeah, what can I help you with, Itadori-san?" Megumi steps back into his apartment.

Yuuji bashfully scratches the back of his head, "My cutter is missing, I was wondering if I could borrow yours,"

Megumi nods, "Please wait here," and makes his way inside his apartment. Yuuji could see another dog from a distance and a caged owl.

A few seconds later, Megumi comes back with the aforementioned cutter Yuuji needed. "Thanks, I'll return it later,"

Megumi quietly nods and closes the door once Itadori was able to retreat. The pink-haired guy makes his way inside his own room and shuts the door.

'Oh no,' both of them collectively think, 'He's so good-looking,'