𝘙𝘪𝘯 𝘹 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶 ☆ 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦!

[ ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴜɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ]

[ This was requested

by : Bokutoweeb ]

[ Thank you for
requesting,
I hope you enjoy! ]

💝 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚!
𝙍𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙤𝙠𝙖 𝙭 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙠𝙖 𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙚 💝

Haru's phone rings.

He sits uo his bed and answers it, smiling to himself as he hears Rin's voice. 'Hey! Wanna go out?'

"Like, today?" he furrows his brows. "Rin, it's almost midnight,"

'Oh come on, I wanna see you,'

"And where exactly are we going?"

'You'll see, come on, hurry up I'm at your driveway,' Haru suddenly rushes up to his window to see Rin's car parked outside.

He immediately puts on some clothes and locks his apartment before rushing down the stairs. He opens the car door and huffs as he enters.

"What on earth is going on in your mind, it's like half past 11 already,"

"I have a sight to show you, I know its sudden but you really have to get used to these," Rin grins while waiting for Haru to buckle up his seatbelt.

He steps on the gas and starts taking off at an empty street. The road was almost empty except for a few cars here and there but it was rather quiet inside the car, with only the soft music from the radio playing.

"Where exactly are we going?" Haru asks in a nonchalant voice but Rin senses the excitement in it. He smiles and looks ahead.

"You'll see,"

He drives ahead, leading to the freeway as they exit Tokyo's boundary and prepares to enter another perfecture. Shichirigahama was an hour long drive, so Rin let Haru doze off for a while.

"I'd rather stay awake with you," Haru says in a deadpan tone but nonetheless it made Rin's heart squeeze. He glances at his boyfriend, being able to tell that something was bothering Rin.

"I'm sorry this was too abrupt," he starts. Haru shakes his head, "I don't mind, as long as it's you,"

Haru could see the relief in Rin's face. Although he couldn't tell what's wrong, he still knew that Rin was going through something so he sits there silently, head leaning against the glass.

"Did you have a fight with Steve again?" he asks, Rin stiffening at the sound of the name of his homophobic roommate. A sad look flashes in Rin's eyes, automatically answering Haru's question.

He grips the steering wheel, knuckles turing white while gritting his teeth, "It doesn't matter," he tries his best to not sound bitter. Haru gently places a hand on the one Rin has on the gearstick before looking out the window, observing the grassy terrain they were driving upon.

Rin smiles at their hands, gently placing his on top of Haru's for convenience. The radio in the background plays a soft song, making Haru sleepy along with the fact that unlike Rin, he hasn't slept yet.

"You know, you're gonna cramp up your neck, put the seat down," Rin taps Haru without taking his eyes off the road. Haru quietly complies, pushing back the seat and starts dozing off.