𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢 𝘹 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘢 ☆ 𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮

[ This was requested

by : Ewan_KoRin I'M SORRY FOR THE DELAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY BBY!! ]

[ Thank you for

requesting, sorry for

the delay

I hope you enjoy! ]

Assassination Classroom
Akabane Karma x Chiba Ryūnosuke

!! ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴏᴏᴄ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ !!

Bang. The shot echoed through the woods but Chiba sighs in disdain, missing this fourth shot. Hayami looks at him with a mixture of concern and question as he lowers his gun.

"Chiba you--"

"--You missed again!" they hear Karma's distant voice.

"My my, Chiba-kyun," he snickers at his boyfriend jokingly as Chiba sighs and drops his gun, falling from the tree and landing right in front of Karma.

"My bad," he mutters before wiping his sweat off his forehead with a frown. Karma frowns at his boyfriend's reaction.

"Ehh, are you perhaps getting cold feet over class?" he asks with furrowed brows. Chiba shakes his head.

"Mooou~, I guess we'll have no choice," he wraps his arm around his shoulders, "Hayami-chan, I'll borrow him for a while,"

She sticks a thumb up as the pair retreat the forest area, Chiba not talking much while Karma tells him about how Koro-sensei got stuck inside the old rabbit pen and had to move around with a large thing on his head.

Lately, Chiba Ryunosuke was running out of motivation to study in general. And he would probably fail and bring down the class, a scenario he didn't want to happen.

They make their way back to the fort Koro-sensei built for them, seeing Nagisa and the rest looking at a table map with small wooden pieces scattered.

Karma tugs Chiba into the fort further before bringing him to the empty lunch area. "So, you wanna talk about your kill streak?" he asks with a smile as Chiba frowns and looks down.

"Don't press it on further," he mutters as Karma mirrors the frown in a more feigned manner.

"You know... you're one of the most essential people in our class," Karma lets him sit down while hoisting himself up the table, "You might need a pavlov's dog treatment,"

Chiba scoffs, "You're joking,"

Karma raises his brow, looking down at
Chiba as a horrified expression forms on his face. "Do I look like I am?"

"What...What kind of reward system is it...?" Chiba looks down in discouragement while Karma pours gas over the fire.

"Kisses,"

A small 'what' escapes from Chiba's disappointed features as Karma sighs and presses a kiss on his forehead.

"If you miss a shot, no kisses," Karma runs a gentle thumb over his lips. "If you hit the target, a kiss on the cheek,"

Chiba raises his head up to see Karma's cheeky expression. "If you perfectly hit a target, dead-set middle, I'll give you one on the lips,"

Chiba looks like he's thinking over the conditions Karma made. As much as he hated to admit it, he loved being kissed by Karma. "Well, Mr. Sniper? Can you do it?" his boyfriend razzes him on.