𝘒𝘶𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘒𝘢𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘪𝘯 ☆ 𝘑𝘰𝘫𝘰'𝘴 𝘉𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦 𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦

𝘒𝘶𝘫𝘰 𝘑𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘰 𝘹 𝘒𝘢𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘑𝘰𝘫𝘰'𝘴 𝘉𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦 𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦

With his bag swung over his shoulder he leans against Kakyoin's classroom door, scanning for the red-haired boy as the other students stare and whisper at Jotaro's looming presence, hot and heavy.

"Ah, Jotaro!," Kakyoin taps his back lightly as he comes from behind, a girl slipping past them by the door as he detaches his arm from the frame.

"You done for today?"

"Unfortunately not, you can go ahead. Mr. Keishin asked me to help out with the cultural festival papers,"

"Tch,", Jotaro softly clicks his tongue, "Yare yare, don't let that old man keep on throwing you around!,"

Chuckling at Jotaro's angry expression, Kakyoin softly smiles at him, "Now, now, I do owe him a lot. I'll walk with you tomorrow, I promise!,"

Lowering the tongue of his hat and sighing softly, Jotaro gives his head a quick pat before stepping back from his classroom. "See you tomorrow then!,"

"See you tomorrow, Jotaro!," Kakyoin gently taps his arm before retreating into his nearly empty classroom.

Gloomily walking away from the hallways of the classroom, Jotaro stuffs his hands in his pockets while his bag is lodged underneath his arm.

A sudden shine suddenly flashes by the corner of his vision as he reaches the school gates, making him momentarily stop, making Star Platinum surface.

While he continued to walk with the purple giant by his side, a foot-tall doll suddenly surfaces from the bushes, gold in color and obviously a stand. Jotaro slightly flinches in shock at the sudden appearance, making Star move in front of him.

The doll's shiny and filled jet-black-filled eyes seemingly widen in relief as it tugs Star, making Jotaro raise his brows in surprise as his stand picks up the small stand making it yelp as it points towards the west direction, a public restroom nearby.

Still gripping the doll-like stand, Star suddenly picks up on a yelp, Jotaro lowers the rim of his hat before rushing towards the direction, using his stand to look in advance in case it was a trap.

"The World!", he summons as time stops, lowering the tiny stand before looking over the wall to see a short girl hanging on for dear life and about to fall into a pretty deep ditch at the back of the restroom building.

"How on earth--" Jotaro mumbles as he leans down and stretches his arm out, gripping the girl's arm and lifting her up as her legs flail and hand swing over the dirty surfaced above her, getting her back to flat land as the tears flow from her eyes.

"K-Kujo-senpai, thank you so much!" she weeps as Jotaro awkwardly stands there, unsure of what to do in front of the crying girl as her stand dissolves. "Fuck, don't cry..." he mumbles.

"Oi!," he calls her attention as she wipes the tears from her face., "You can see him?" he brings out Star Platinum as she looks down to her folded knees and nods.

"For how long have you known?" he questions and squats down next to her as she yelps a bit, startled by the sudden movement. "S-Since Kakyoin-senpai came back from the hospital,"

"What's it called?" he asks one last time as her stand pops out from behind her.

"Sloan," she mutters, audible enough as Jotaro stands to leave. "Be more careful,"

"Um! Please don't go yet!" she raises her voice when Jotaro turns and raises his brow. She stands up properly and pats herself off a bit before raising her head, "Umm, as thanks, my stand could grant small wishes. Kujo-senpai, if you need any wishes granted, I can try to help!" she bows as Jotaro bites back his readily prepared insult towards the people who stop him.