𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟐

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟐 : 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝐄𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 ; 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐤𝐢 𝐧𝐨 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐢𝐧

"Oi!" Levi scolds Erwin who didn't mind his empty threats before dragging the man in his office and locking the door, "You're finally back," Erwin immediately carries Levi to the table, not giving him time to react.

"What are you planning I just got here?" Levi sighs and places his hands against Erwin's chest. Erwin frowns and pulls Levi closer, "Exactly. You're finally here, 3 weeks is a lot of time to waste," he mutters before tilting Levi's chin towards him, "I missed you,"

"Yeah, I bet," Levi sighs before wrapping his legs around Erwin, pulling him in close for a kiss. Their lips press together, Erwin's body towering over Levi's as their tongues dance around each other, soft grunts coming from Levi while Erwin fumbles with his belt, not breaking away.

He could feel Levi vigorously hit his back before breaking away, "Let me breathe," he gasps for air as Erwin chuckles apologetically, "I got carried away,"

"And where do you think your hand is going?" Levi cocks his brow up, trailing his eyes to his now stripped down pants, "At least let me take a bath," he sighs but doesn't push Erwin who was already halfway dragging it through his legs.

He lovingly smiles at Levi before tugging down onto his briefs, the half-erect member popping out, "Why bother?" he asks before grabbing Levi's member and kissing the tip, the latter's eyes widening in shock.

"Wait wait!" he holds Erwin's head away from his member, "What are you doing?!"

"Giving you a blowjob," Erwin places Levi's hand on the back of his neck, "Don't be fussy if you want to take a bath sooner," he commands before licking Levi's now erect dick. Levi's legs jolt up, waning to close it but Erwin was in the way.

He trembles upon the electrifying sensation of Erwin's warm tongue running against his sensitive member. He rarely got blowjobs from Erwin and what's more, is they were doing it right in his office. "E-Erwin...did you lock the door?" he bunches Erwin's hair in his small hands in between his soft moans and gasps of pleasure.

"I fid," the vibration provides a tingling sensation in Levi's body, his chills crawling up his spine while letting out a louder moan. Erwin stops licking and proceeds to take Levi inside his mouth, making sure his teeth don't graze his member. His warm and wet mouth was enough to send Levi into a frenzy, Erwin's tongue and mouth working to send sparks towards Levi.

He starts trembling, his member pulsing against Erwins as he gasps out loud and pushes Erwin away, "I'll cum!" he warns before white streams all over Erwin's face, Levi's semen landing on his cheek to his chest. "Fuck..." he sighs out loud, his face red with embarrassment, "I usually don't come that fast," he covers his face while Erwin chuckles and wipes off the scum on his face.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asks before being shoved against the table himself, hearing his belt buckle unlatch and feeling rustling by his waist. He smirks down Levi's way, raising his brows as his boyfriend inches his face closer to his erection. "Would you want me to return the favor?" Levi asks with a flushed face.

Erwin reaches out for his face, trailing his fingers along his jaw before pressing his thumb against Levi's lips, "Go ahead,"

Levi tugs down Erwin's boxers, gulping at the sight before blowing on the tip, teasing Erwin a bit before trailing his fingers onto the veiny shaft giving it a single pump of his hand before licking from tip to base, literally salivating on Erwin's cock. Peppering small kisses along the huge member, Erwin grips on the table for support.

Levi looks up at Erwin, making eye contact with him while his dick was still encased in his lover's hands. Levi gives it one more long lick before stuffing his mouth with Erwin's big member, not being able to fully accommodate his dick.

Levi starts bobbing his head, his tongue spiraling around. Erwin grips the edge of the table, not wanting to suddenly force his member into Levi's throat, soft grunts and sighs leaving his mouth while Levi could feel his pre-cum leak out into his mouth.

His warm cavern sends Erwin into a spiral of pleasure, feeling the pleasurable sting of anticipation as Levi continuously toys with his mouth using his dick. He tightens his cheeks a bit, suctioning Erwin's dick inside as it slightly hits the back part of his mouth.

Levi extends his tongue the farthest he could and starts bobbing, feeling like something was missing as his own dick twitches.

Erwin looks down on Levi's very lucid state, his eyes dripping with lust as he deliciously sucks on his shaft, "Fuck..." he mutters while curling his toes inside his shoes, throwing his head back slightly while savoring the suction sensation and the speed of Levi's mouthpussy.

He suddenly feels Levi patting his left hand, looking at him pleadingly before setting it behind his head, urging Erwin to use his mouth like a fleshlight, wanting him to choke him out with his cum and dick.

Erwin's jaw snaps, clicking as he hesitates, making Levi look up at him with desperate eyes. Air gets knocked out of Levi's throat as Erwin fully thrusts in Levi's mouth a gagging sound coming from the latter. Erwin grips his hair and starts thrusting in his mouth.

"Huck!" Levi could feel his tears of pleasure stream down his face, the pleasurable sensation of suffocation and how Erwin hit the back of his throat was enough to make him tremble in orgasm, reaching over his back while fingering his ass.

Erwin could feel himself edge closer, keeping up the pace that he does in Levi's mouth. "You like that?! Pervert," he chuckles deeply as Levi's absolutely wrecked subconscious blocks all forms of senses, simply feeling the pleasure in his throat and ass.

Levi arches his back all of sudden, making Erwin slow down before stopping, feeling Levi grip his thighs lightly, streams of white coming from Levi's dick. Erwin's eyebrows cock-up, "Did my cock make you cum? My goodness Levi," he proceeds to thrust faster than he did, Levi's eyes widening in surprise.

Gagging sounds mixed with muffled moans mix and erupt from his throat, Erwin cursing as he feels the vibration around his shaft. He keeps thrusting before the feeling in his ball tighten, stoping abruptly before pulling back from Levi's throat a bit, cumming on his mouth.

Cum overflows from Levi's mouth, leaking as he swallows everything he could, the remainder dripping down on Erwin's office floor. He pants out, the normal circulation of oxygen providing air to his lungs properly once more.

Erwin reaches out for Levi, hoisting him up into his arms before taking a seat on the couch by the center of his office, "Did that feel good? You came," he wipes Levi's mouth with his thumb before planting a short and sweet kiss on his lips.

Levi shyly leans on Erwin's chest, "It was the best,"

---

Rusty at lemon shots because damn it has been a hot minute too. Hope you still enjoyed it!