𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘰 𝘹 𝘛𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪 ☆ 𝘉𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘕𝘰 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘈𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘢

[ This was requested

by : My precious child Multishipper_Traxh ]

[ Thank you for
requesting,
I hope you enjoy! ]

💝 𝘽𝙤𝙠𝙪 𝙉𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙖
𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙈𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙤 𝙭 𝘼𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙞𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 💝

"You're gonna go to Osaka in Saturday?" Mirio looks forward as Tamaki looks away and nods. "Fat texted and told me he needed a bit of help,"

Mirio smiles and taps his pencil against the table, "Then it's fine, do your best!" he cheerfully states as Tamaki shyly smiles.

"Say...do you wanna go on a date tomorrow? We have after school," Mirio suggests as the latter blushes but nods anyways.

"Yeah, I'd like that,"

But then, the day they planned got rained over. Literally.

Tamaki wouldn't stop pacing the floor as the storm rolls in. He was alone in his dorm room as the grey and gloomy clouds roll over the sky. He sighs, 'I might not even make it to Osaka tomorrow,'

He worries that he'd disappoint Fatgum. He's been pacing his room for five minutes straight and now his date with Mirio was another addition to his problems.

'Stupid weather,' he grunts and pulls down his hood, 'Maybe Mirio would get mad at me,'

"Worrying about the weather?"

"Mirio!" Tamaki clutches his chest in shock as his boyfriend permeates through the wall. "Don't... Don't scare me like that," he grovels and places his hood a bit lower.

Mirio chuckles and puts on his pants, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to," he approaches Tamaki and pats his hooded head. "You okay? The weather is kinda bad,"

"Kinda...? I feel like the dorm's roof is going to be uprooted," Tamaki mumbles under his breath as Mirio sits beside him on the floor.

"Geez, I don't think that'd happen," Mirio worriedly eyes Tamaki who hasn't emerged from his hood yet. 'Looks like a hermit crab,' he thinks.

'He's staring at me! What did I do wrong? Was it the date?' Tamaki panics as he feels Mirio's intense gaze on him. "Hey, Tamaki?"

'Oh, shit,'

"Are you okay? You're worrying about something again," Mirio nudges him with his shoulder as his boyfriend tenses up. "Huh, so you are worried about something,"

"I...not," Tamaki states, barely audible to Mirio. Mirio looks at him with furrowed eyebrows, "It's about the date, isn't it?" he pokes his hand, "C'mon, it's fine, I swear!" Mirio shakes him a bit as he peers out of his hood a little.

"You're only saying that to make me feel better," he mumbles but Mirio laughs and sighs, "No, I promise I'm not, c'mon, face me," he pats the spot right in front of him as Tamaki shakes his head.

"Mirio has been really patient with me but you could be possibly tired of me too, I'm..." he trails off before disappearing into his hood again.

Mirio scoots over in front of Tamaki as he groans and faces away despite his hood covering his face. "Did Hado gossip about another one of the second years, c'mon tell me what's wrong,"

That hit the spot. Hado the other day was talking about a second-year general studies student dumping his girlfriend due to her depressing quirk. And Tamaki panicked due to Hado's constant reminder of his pessimistic anxiety.