𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘮 🌈 𝘚𝘬8 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘺

𝙆𝙤𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙤 𝙭 𝙆𝙖𝙤𝙧𝙪 𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙞
𝙎𝙠8 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙮

[ R - 16 Warning ]

With a frown, Kaoru sets his chin on his palm, eyeing the Kojiro who was busy cooking in his apartment kitchen, absorbed in sauteeing the vegetables he was cooking. He's been secretly sulking and felt pathetic because of his current predicament.

Kojiro was too gentle. Ever since the fall of Cherry Blossom against Adam, Kojiro was almost too scared to touch Cherry.

Now, Kaoru missed making out with Kojiro in their usual aggressive fashion.

And having sex, he missed having sex. 'Am I a masochist?' he ponders hiding his face in shame, peering under his lashes to eye the mighty hunk.

He hated feeling soft and pathetic in Joe's arms, it turned him into mush and he hated it.

And he saw fit, that he should do something about it. Waiting for Kojiro to finally finish cooking, he'd pounce on the man.

"Kaoru, I hope you aren't too hungry yet, I'll have to steam the chicken for a bit more," he gets shaken out of his thoughts by Kojiro's voice, seeing the man strip his apron off. 'He's coming,'

"Geez, why are you silent all of a sudden?" he rubs the back of his hair before suddenly feeling Kaoru behind him.

Immediately being grabbed by the pale hand, he feels Cherry's lips against his', making his right hand fly over at his slim waist to prevent his boyfriend from falling. Kaoru locks his arms on Kojiro's neck, his tongue slipping through his lips.

A grunt erupts from Kojiro's throat, the feeling of Cherry's plush lips automatically giving him a semi-erect dick. They hold each other roughly, Cheery feeling the strain on his arms but continuing to lock lips with Joe, biting his lower lip lightly to provoke him more.

With a small smirk in his lips and thinking that he has won, he snakes his hand onto Joe's jeans.

Suddenly snapping out of his lust, he pats Kaoru's waist, signaling him to stop, but the pink-haired skater digresses.

Kojiro slams his arm against the wall of his apartment, trapping Kaoru in between his buff body and detaching from his boyfriend.

"Come on, don't be hasty," he wipes his lips and zips up his pants while trying to recover, "You'd have a meeting in three hours and you still want to rush this?" he asks.

Kaoru frowns, pulling in Kojiro a bit closer, "You idiot, time is precious, stick in it,"

"You just came from the hospital!" Kojiro detaches his arm from the wall, grunting before rubbing between his eyebrows.

"That was 2 weeks ago!"

"And?!"

Kaoru was about to retort but the shame got to him first, pushing Kojiro away a bit harshly before grunting. "Fine," a low mutter from him sounds before begrudgingly walking to the kitchen table.

Kojiro sighs and feels his erect dick slowly go down, sighing in relief before walking to Kaoru, gently enveloping him in an embrace before leaning his cheek on Cherry's head, "What's going on?"

Cherry bites his lip, sighing in exasperation before shrugging Joe's gentle touch off, "I'm hungry,"

Joe reluctantly lets go, looking back solemnly at Cherry who was busy sulking by the dinner table. He sighs and carries on cooking, knowing what Cherry really wanted from him.