𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘹 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 🎄 𝘉𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘕𝘰 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘈𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘢

[ ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ'ꜱ ꜱʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴏɪʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ ]

🎄 𝙀𝙞𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙆𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖 𝙭 𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤
𝘽𝙤𝙠𝙪 𝙉𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙖
𝙒𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 🎄

"Hey, have you decided if you'd give Wagashi this Christmas?" Mina excitedly makes her way towards her friends while Bakugo tries to avoid her by sending out sparks. "Stay away from me Pinky!"

"Geez, Sparks is so rude," Mina pouts before leaning on Jirou's shoulder.

"What did you just call me?!" Bakugo seethes with irritation but gets ignored.

"Are you planning to give Momo-chan some Wagashi?" she asks. Jirou blushes and looks away, "Of course, I already soaked my white beans,"

Kirishima glances at Bakugo who clearly nad no interest in the subject matter.

Mina turns to Kirishima, "Are you planning to expect some?" she cheerfully asks as the redhead sweats.

"A-Ah, no I haven't..." he blushes before softening his voice, "I'm considering on giving though."

"Ooooh Kiri you stud!" Kaminari plops down beside him and lightly punches his shoulder.

"You don't have to make a racket out if it,"

Sero places a finger under his chin, "But Kirishima, I thought you were banned from cooking?"

☆☆☆

"Ouch!" Kirishima yelps while momentarily hardening his now bleeding finger. He curses before washing his hands and knife before applying a bandaid for the nth time.

He was currently cutting strawberries for the wagashi he was making for none other than Bakugo Katsuki.

The thing is, Kirishima is utter shit at kitchen work. He nearly threw away all of his white beans, he's been wounded three times and he burnt his fingertips while preparing the nerikiri.

He sighs in disdain while mixing in the food coloring with the white bean paste.

Wagashi is a traditional Christmas treat that Kirishima wanted to gift Bakugo with. He was secretly dating the guy and he wanted to offer something made by his own hands. He just didn't anticipate it to be so difficult.

He places a hand over his hip while looking at the orange bean paste due to food coloring, finally satisfied at the texture.

He didn't need to repeat it and finally, he could stuff and mold the damned thing. He happily wraps strawberries, wasabi, red bean paste, and mango inside the Bakugo costume themed little nerikiri dough.

He heard that Bakugo was currently out for training and he had to fasten his pace if he didn't want to get caught in the kitchen.

He places the wagashi gently in the refrigerator and hurriedly cleans up the mess of a workplace he has used.

"Oh damn, Kirishima it looks like a storm ransacked the place," Kaminari passes by as Kirishima sweats and wipes off the flour that was scattered around. Kaminari takes pity on his friend and rolls up his sleeves and helps Kirishima clean up.

"You made it for Bakugo?"

Kirishima smiles proudly and nods, "Yep!" he looks back at his work, "And even if he won't like it much I'm still satisfied with my job,"

"Dude, I'm pretty sure Bakugo would love it," Kaminari nudges Kirishima, "The guy loves you the way he loves terrorizing Deku,"

Kirishima laughs and continues cleaning, excited to give his hard work to his boyfriend.