𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘹 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 | 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘬𝘰𝘬𝘶 🎄 𝘉𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘨𝘴

[ ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ'ꜱ ꜱʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴏɪʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ ]

[ NANIWO550, I know this isn't what you asked for and I promise I'd do it soon but take one for the road just for now ]

🎄 𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙪 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝘿𝙤𝙜𝙨
𝙊𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙪 𝘿𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙞 𝙭 𝙉𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙪𝙮𝙖
𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩 🎄

Atsushi, Yosano and Dazai were walking around the Yokohama streets lined with Christmas decorations and Christmas sales for respective parties.

They were assigned by the President to buy presents for everyone because they didn't have time to draw lots for the office.

Yosano just came out of a boutique, buying gifts for Kiyoka and Naomi. "Where to next?" she asks the men who walked behind her grudgingly, poor Atsushi assigned to carry everything.

Dazai was about to suggest getting Kunikida a 'Best Mom #1' mug as a spoof but spots something else instead. "You two go ahead, I'll catch up," he sends a wink and a peace sign.

Yosano sighs and beckons Atsushi to keep walking.

"You think he'll be fine?" he asks the doctor as she nods, "He'll be alright, he's Dazai,"

Dazai waits for them to walk out of view before entering the antique store. It had ornate wallpapers and vintage lamps as an old store keeper greets him.

"What may I help you with young man?" he greets as Dazai leans over the glass counter, "For a friend," he states while pausing, "And a lover,"

The old man nods kindly, ushering him to a far right side of the counter. He pulls out a tray with a few lighters, college rings and watches. "For a friend," he beckons.

Dazai hums while looking at the several designs of the lighters laid out beside him. He runs a finger through one of them. He smiles and points towards it, "This,"

The store clerk plucks it out of the velvet covered tray and hands it over to Dazai. He inspects it thoroughly, nodding in approval and the store clerk keeps the other trays.

He beckons Dazai to another side of the store, bringing out another tray of trinkets. "For a lover,"

☆☆☆

"Kampai!" all of them cheer.

All the minors had sparkling grape juice in their glasses while the others had wine in them.

They just finished their gift giving and needless to say some of them were really pleased.

They were all celebrating but Dazai stands and quietly takes his leave.

"Where are you going?" the President suddenly bumps into him coming from the restroom, noticing that Dazai had a small bag on his hand.

"I have another exchange gift going on," he explains.

The president eyes him down before simply nodding and sighing, "Good work today, be careful out there," he pats his shoulder.

"It's Nakahara Chūya isn't it?" he asks before walking forward as Dazai simply scoffs and takes off.

Meanwhile, Chuuya was drinking alone on the porch of the Port Mafia's headquarters. He wasn't too keen on Christmas parties so he often times spent his Christmas nights alone.

Light snow was falling as Chuuya catches a small snowflake in his hand and blows it off. It was still his first glass of wine, and he already felt sick.