𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘪 𝘹 𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢 ☆ 𝘉𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘕𝘰 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘈𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪

[ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱʜɪᴘꜱ, ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜɪᴘ, ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴄ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅ. ]

[ This was requested

by : kirstenghin ]

[ Thank you for
requesting,
I hope you enjoy! ]

💝 𝘽𝙤𝙠𝙪 𝙉𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙖
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝙭 𝙄𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖 💝

"Todoroki-kun," Deku calls out, swinging his bag on his back before approaching the timid boy, "Let's go?" he smiles brightly at him.

Todoroki smiles slightly and nods, grabbing his bag before standing by Deku. Kirishima notices them and asks, "You two have been together for 3 days straight what's up?"

Deku's cheeks suddenly heat up, stuttering out a reply, "O-oh! Umm, we study together!"

Todoroki just nods and Kirishima let's out an 'oh,' "Man I wish I could be as studious as you two, I could never," he comments before being blasted by Bakugo.

Midoriya let's out a squeal before exiting their classroom.

"You okay Midoriya?" Todoroki glances at him then at the door of their classroom, seeing a few of their classmates within earshot range.

Midoriya nods, along with a sweet smile, "Yeah!"

They walk to the library, Deku rambling about his new hero findings to Todoroki as the quiet boy listens quietly, trying to keep up with the information overload. They reach the library doors to see a few students from general studies and a few from class b.

"Let's sit over there," Shoto tugs on Deku's shirt and points towards a spot near the window. Deku nods, both of them making their way to the small table space.

They place down their bags and bring out their study materials as they prepare for their exams. Despite being just one rank lower compared to Midoriya, Shoto still wanted help for his studies, and the latter was glad to assist.

"What subject did you need help for?" Izuku brings out a pen while Shoto fishes out his lowest score, a quiz in Science with 13 mistakes.

"I basically fluked it," Shoto grovels as Midoriya pats him on the back and smiles, "The total score isn't that bad you still have a two-point allowance,"

Shoto frowns, "Which has never happened Izu!"

Midoriya sweats and holds his hands up in surrender before giving Shoto a determined look, "Don't worry! I'll help with all I could,"

They start scanning through their books and handouts, casually leaning on each other as Izuku points whatever Shoto missed and explained things to him. Their elbows causally touched everytime Izuku moved and their hands would meet everytime they'd grab the eraser.

It was a pretty good time for the both of them, it was Izuku teaching Shoto and sometimes Shoto would see a discrepancy, which would make the green-haired boy blush.

"So basically the chemical composition is just the ether that's in the name," Midoriya stretches while Shoto holds his hair in stress. "So..it'll be eth..ane?" he looks at Midoriya with confused eyes.