𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘹 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 ☆ 𝘉𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘕𝘰 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘈𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘢

[ ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴜɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ]

[ This was requested

by : questy_ ]

[ Thank you for
requesting,
I hope you enjoy! ]

💝 𝙀𝙞𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙆𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖 𝙭 𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤
𝘽𝙤𝙠𝙪 𝙉𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙖 💝

Bakugo was slumped over Kaminari's shoulder.

"Yeahhh, he had a drinking contest with Todoroki, I'm sorry about this,"

Kirishima looks onto Bakugo with horror written all over his features. "Damn it, he promised me won't black out," Kirishima takes Bakugo over his back. "And I parked pretty far away,"

Kaminari bows again before being called by Kendo, "Kaminari-san! Please handle Jirou-chan,"

Kaminari sweats, "I'll leave Blasty to you bro,"

"Thanks for taking care of him for me bro," Kirishima nods and waves. He turns with Bakugo hoisted up his back before making his way to where he parked his car.

He feels Bakugo stir behind him, stopping for a while so that the male wouldn't fall off while he was walking.

"You need to puke?" Kirishima glances behind him. Bakugo blinks once. Then twice.

"Are you...my..boyfriend?" he murmurs while wrapping his arms around Kirishima. The redhead can't help but chuckle, "Why'd you say so?"

"Smell...like...Ei..jiro," he mutters.

Kirishima blushes at the drunken statement, walking again as he spots his car from a distance. He sighs and constantly glances back at a very sleepy Bakugo who had his eyes open but was just staring blankly.

Kirishima fishes for his keys with one hand while holding Bakugo up with the other. He manages to press the unlock on the key before he sets down Bakugo and helps him down.

And there it was, the throwing up.

Bakugo clutches his stomach before letting out everything he's digested the past 2 hours. Kirishima panics and rubs his back while Bakugo throws up on the side of the road. Kirishima hurriedly scurries for tissue and water.

He wipes off Bakugo's lips and hands him the water bottle. "Drink, baby,"

Bakugo stares at the bottle before gently getting it and chugging out the contents of it. He stumbles getting up, spilling water on himself in the process as Kirishima further panics.

"Oh god," he mutters. 'Katsuki is an absolute mess,'

They manage to make their way in the car, Kirishima preparing a plastic bag in case Bakugo throws up again before removing the first layer of his clothes.

He pulls his sweater over his hoodie off and starts to dress the very timid and silent Bakugo. He tries to lift his wet shirt off but his hands get swatted away.

"Don't...not..Eijiro," he barely makes a comprehensive sentence. Kirishima laughs out loud and places a hand on Bakugo's cheek, "Baby look at me,"

Bakugo scans Kirishima's face, "It's me Katsuki, I'm Eijiro,"

The blonde male suddenly hugs and clings onto Kirishima. "K-Katsuki! Be careful with the handbrake!"

"Eijiroooo," he calls out. Kirishima sighs and pats Bakugo's head, "Yes, Katsuki?"