'Wait, it's you?!'

"...nope, out of quote ideas again, sorry guys!" ~Rose4eva789

Another idea from a random funny writing prompt. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------

In Yasmine's world, the money one's soulmate makes appears over their head. For Yasmine, it was always been low. She has always imagined of having a nice simple home with a balcony and maybe a fountain in the garden. Too bad she'll have to do most of the work for it since her apparent soulmate won't be much help.

Yasmine works as a taxi driver and usually has a decent few customers each day. However, today, it seems like the whole city is asleep. Hardly any customers have been out, no one seems to want to go anywhere. She sighs, maybe even the house will just be a failed dream along with every other old dream.

All of a sudden, she notices that the number over her head shoots up, surpassing well over £100K! But how? Unless...

No time to think about it now. She has a frantic customer who opens the taxi's door and gets into the passenger seat, yelling "DRIVE!" She didn't need to be told twice. She turns on the car and drives off, leaving another frantic man far behind. Ok, so this guy's obviously a criminal! Let's just leave him at his stop and go.

"Whereabouts are you going, sir?" Yasmine asked the man.

"Over Estelle Bridge will be fine," he replies, then mutters, "For once, I'll be able to pay too."

No more questions were needed and soon they had crossed the bridge to the central city.

"How much is the fare?" he finally asked.

"Just £30, sir," Yasmine replied.

He handed the money to her, and while the number over Yasmine's head decreased by £30, the number over the man's head increased by £30.

They stared at each other for a moment, realising what had just happened and what that meant. At the same time, they yelped, "Wait, it's you?"

The end!