Trapped And An Unexpected Leaving

___GRAY___

I sat next to a suprisingly silent Juvia. She had been like this all day, I needed to see what was wrong. I hated seeing her sad.

"Juvia.." I said looking at her, she hummed a response.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, there was a moment of pure silence before she stood.

"Come on, I need tell you something.' she didn't even look at me, just stared at the ground. I followed her inside the school. She took me to an abandoned hall, stoppe and turned. taking in a large breath, she said something I would dread .

___NATSU___

I was locked on the roof with my girlfriend, who was currently plotting my death. I sighed, knowing she wouldn't talk to me any time soon. I took out my phone and eabuds and decided to listened to some music. I played Terrible Things by Mayday Parade, one of my favorite songs. I glanced over at Lucy, who seemed to have an idea. She reached in her pocket and pulled out her phone, she dialed someone's number. Within a couple moments, she glared at the ground and went one to someone elses number. She called a few more numbers.

"Damn it! No one's answering!" she yelled, kicking a pebble.

"Maybe they planned this.." I answered, turning up my music and trying to tune her out.

"Why would they plan this?" she asked, I only shrugged. She sat next to me, sighing loudly. We sat in silence, I listened to my music and drifted alseep.

___GRAY___

Juvia had tears following down here cheeks. She's leaving, I thought. She's really leaving, across the world.. Gone. I stood, frozen in shock.

"I'm sorry Gray." she sniffled and walked away. I couldn't move, couldn't go after her. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't move. The first girl I really liked, leaving me, probably forever. And I coundn't find it in myself to move, to say goodbye, to stop her. She turned the corner.

She was leaving today, after school. People were already packing her bags at home. Soon, she would be one a plane to Canada, to help her mother.

A/N: I'm sorry its short but.. I had some things to do and i have another story to update.. Thanks for reading! BYE!