Unpleasing News

___LUCY___

I woke in the morning to Virgo frowning.

"Hime? What on earth are you doing sleeping outside? You could catch a cold!" She yelled. I giggled and stood up walking into the room. As always, my school uniform was lying out on my bed. I threw it on and brushed my hair.

"Are you decent?" some asked, knocking.

"Yeah come in!" I yelled. Natsu walked in, grinning. I smiled and stod up to hug him.

"Morning, Luce.. How was your sleep?" He asked, a smirk visible on his face. Before I could answer, Virgo walked out of the bathroom.

"She slept on the balcony, like a dog! She could've caught a cold!" Virgo began to mumble more as she walked out of the room. We laughed.

"So you didn't leave the balcony after I left?" Natsu asked, a large grin on his face.

"How about we go down stairs and eat? Or we could just go to school?" I tried to change the subject. He laughed and grabbed my hand, pulling me downstairs and to his car. Before we could reach it, Sting stopped us.

"Lucy, you're riding with me. I've got somethings you might want to know.." Sting said, his face was completely serious. I was a bit scared, something told me I really didn't want to know..

"How important is it?" Ants asked. Sting gave a firm look to Natsu. He squeezed my hand, preparing for the worst.

"Important enough to ruin you little 'romantic' morning.." He said, there was a long silence as they both stared each other down. Natsu sighed, letting go of my hand, he kissed me on my forehead, and smiled at Sting before leaving. I glared at him, the faint sound of Natsu's car starting was heard.

___STING___

They drove down the rode in silence, Lucy's frown never leaving. Finally, they stopped at a small donut place.

"You made a huge deal about taking me to a school just to take me to get donuts?!" Lucy yelled as we pulled into the drive through lane. Sting rolled his eyes.

"Don't be stupid, i wanted to make sure you were far enough from the school and home so you wouldn't try to get out and walk." He replied, puling to the window and ordering six donuts.

"Whats so bad that I wouldn't want even want to hear about it?" she asked.

"You'll see.." He said, paying an old man. Lucy sighed and looked out the window. Wow, he really wasn't kiddin' when he said he wanted to make sure i would run away... Lucy thought. lucy was deep in thought that she almost didn't notice Sting sliding the donuts on her lap. She jumped and yelped at the warmth on her legs. Sting began driving out of the parking lot.

"So whats so bad?" Lucy asked, chomping on a pink, sprinkled donut. Sting sighed slowly.

"It's Dan, he's back from America. He's also decided to come to Fairy Tail High. Everyone's hoping that he'll see you've moved on and get his sick-ass back to America." Sting said, moving his hand to the lock button, side glancing at Lucy. She sat unemotional.

"Lucy?" Sting asked. He was getting worried.

___LUCY___

WHY?! Of all times.. why now? Just when I was beginning to get over him..