The Mall, Arcade, And One Amazing Good Bye Kiss

___LEVY___

Two days had passed and I was getting closer and closer to Gajeel. It was around twelve and Mom and Dad had just gone out for lunch with a client. I had recently showed Gajeel the legendary Sherlock series. His eyes were glued to it as we layed on my bed.

"I'm bored Gajeel!" I said as I rolled around. He chuckled.

"Find somethin' to do.. Don't you usually read books?" he asked.

"I've already read all of them!" I whined. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. Just then, both our phones beeped. I frowned and grabbed mine. It was from Lu-chan.

-Lu-chan-

Hey lev. Me and Natsu r goin to da mall.. You wanna go?

"It's Lu-chan, she wants me to go to the mall with her.." I said. I felt bad that I might have to leave Gajeel.

"Great. The idiot just texted, he wants me to go aswell." Gajeel stood from the bed. His black tank top was bunched up, revealing his abs. I blushed.

"You okay shrimp? You look a little red.." Gajeel frowned, leaning closer to my face. Our noses inches apart.

"N-no! I-I'm fine! Absolutely fine!" I squeaked. He shrugged and began walking out, mumbling about going to change. As soon as the door shut, I plopped back and sighed loudly.my heart was beating fast when I was around him.. What's wrong with me?!

I stood up and went to my closet. I picked out an out fit before going back to my bed. I began to change. Why do I feel this way around Gajeel? I lost myself in thought. After I changed, Gajeel walked in. He looked me up and down before blushing heavily. I frowned.

"Uh.. Shrimp?" he gestured to his own shirt, tugging at it. I looked down to see my shirt rumpled up, showing my stomached and half my bra. I blushed and quickly pulled it down. My phone beeped again.

-Lu-chan-

We're almost there, better hurry lev!

I sighed, "Lu-chan wants us to leave now" I said. He nodded and we went down stairs. We drove his car.

___LUCY___

I sat in the car while Natsu drove. I couldn't help nut admire the wonderful ring.

"Did levy text back? Gajeel said he was coming." Natsu said, glancing at me. He smirked when he saw me starring at the ring.

"Ya. Lev said Gajeel was driving her. How'd they know who we asked? And I thought lev and Gajeel hated eacher other.." I said. More and more questions piling into my head.

"Nah. It's a facade. They both really like each other but neither want to make the first move. And they're mad at each other because they wont make a move... It's kinda complicated but you'll get used to it." Natsu said, pulling into the parking lot of the mall.

"Oh.." I said, still thinking it over. We came to a stop and Natsu jumped out. Walking around the car and opening my door. I smiled as he grinning that signature grin. He extended a hand and I glady took it.

We walked to the meeting spot and waited for Gajeel and Lev. We didn't let go of each other's hand until we reached the small cafe in the food court. Natsu picked a table and went to buy food. I sat there waiting and constantly checking my phone. Finally, Lev texted back.

-lev-chan-

Almost there. U get a table?

It texted a yes and watched Natsu come back, a tray in hand.

"Stawberry smoothie for my lady and a fireball coffe for me!" natsu said, pittting the cups on the table. He also bought a pizza for everyone. When they got here.