Depression, His Story, And Nicknames.

A/N: 200 reads!! Omg thanks so much guys!

___LEVY___

I sat there, completely suprised.

"Why the hell are you here and why do you think you know what's wrong with me?! You barely know my name!" I yelled at he man standing infront of me, who was not phased at all.

"Did you know that you think out loud?" Rogue commented, rolling his eyes. I gasped, after a couple minutes of eying him to make sure he was trust worthy, I took a deep breath.

"Do you know a way to... You know.. Stop depression?" I asked, I could tell he'd gone through the same thing I was.

"I'm not a doctor.. Maybe you should talk to one. There are anti-depressants and stuff like that." he said sitting next to me. He looked up at the tree limbs above us.

"What happened?" I asked. Rogue looked at me, lost.

"Why do you shut yourself in? I mean, what happened to make you not trust anyone?" I scooted closer to him, waiting to hear the story. I knew he would tell me. There was a moment of silence, only faint noises coming from the cafeteria. He sighed, looking back up.

"When I was little, my dad tried to make me 'manly'. He would tell me stupid things like 'only real men can do this' or 'real men aren't afraid of anything!' he lived be those rules." Rogue gave a hollow laugh.

"In order to prove things like that to me, he would take me swimming and throw me into the deep end, trying to get me to 'never be afraid'. When in reality, he was making me even more afraid. Sometimes, he would leave me alone in a dark room for hours so I would- once again- 'never be afraid'. He did lots of things similar to that. Later on, I took fears with me everywhere I went. Those fears stopped me from doing anything. And because I feared everything, my dad practically ignored me for a long time. He was never saticfied with my actions." I gawked at him. I really liked Rogue, he seemed like a good friend, and I hated seeing friends hurt. He stared at me, a meloncony smile and sad eyes. He continued.

"When school started, I was easily made fun of. So I kept to myself, making sure to be almost invisible. But my mother always made me forget. She would bake me cookies and tell me stories of dragon and princesses. I loved her so much. After a few years, my mother was diagnosed with leukemia. After a four months, she died. I went into a deep depression that took years to get out of. I shut myself out in fear of making a conection and the person leaving me like mother did. After a year, my father couldn't take it, so we moved to Cedar." Rogue stopped and looked at me."Yes, that's where Lucy and Sting lived." he answered my unasked question.

"I was actually friends with good Sting for a period of time. That is, before a misunderstandin.-I'm not getting into the details-. We got into a big fight, which is also where he got the scare on his eye.. I was sure he'd forgotten already. As for me, I never forgot the guilt it brought. Then he moved. I thought I was right, I let myself have a friend. And because of that, our friendship died and I was once again left alone. I went back to being invisible. Until my father's business sky rocketed. Then we moved here. And I was dragged into that stupid drama club, making me meat Sting again." he ended sarcastically. I laughed.

"Y'know Rogue, I'm glad you confronted me. I mean how else was I supposed to meat my new best friend!" I smiled. Rogue looked at me, flabbergasted.

"Y-you think I'm your best friend?" he asked, I laughed and nodded. The fainted smile came to his lips.

"Oi shrimp! Where the hell have you been?" a voice cut through our 'moment'. I sighed, getting up and turning on the ball of my feet.

"What did I tell you about calling me 'Shrimp'!" I growled to Gajeel. He looked as if he was thinking for a moment before smirking.

"How about pipsqueak?"

"No."

"Squirt?"

"No."

"Lil' Tyke?"

"Stop it."

".. Low Rider?"

"God no Gajeel!"

"Half-pint?"

"Shut it Gajeel!" I growled, glaring daggers at him. He put his hand up in defense. I sighed.

"Levy?"

"What?"

"... Shortstop?"

"Dammit Gajeel!" I yelled, punching his chest. He stood, un-phased. After awhile he began to laugh, making me punch him hader. I could hear Rouge chuckling behind us.

I was glad I could make him smile. He dissevered to be happy and have friends. I knew I would have tell my mother about the 'depression' thing when I got home. How would I tell her?