New Girl

A/N: Thanks so much for the reads!! 500! Oh my lord, thanks! Plz keep reading!

___ LUCY___

I woke to Areis shaking me lightly

"G-Gomen Lucy-Sama. It's time for you to get up. Gomen!" she said quietly.

"Thank you Areis. You can go now." I said, rubbing the sleep from my eyes ans sitting up. She bid me a goodbye and left. I got up and stretched. I went to my closet and grabbed my clothes. Changing quickly, I put my hair up. I looked over to Plue, who was still sleeping on my bed. I smiled. I wish I could be like him, sleeping in all day. I sighed and put on my shoes before walking down stairs for breakfast. I walked into the kitchen to see a -once again- shirtless Sting. I sighed.

"Put a damn shirt on. No one wants to see that." I grummbled and sat at the bar. He gave me a glare.

"I'll put on a shirt when you stop going pant less on the weekends." he said.

"At least I wear a robe!" I retorted, he smirked.

"A robe doesn't cover everything when a shortie like you thinks she can reach the top shelf for cereal." he said, sitting down next to me.

"Well maybe I wouldn't have to if you would bother to put it on a lower shelf!" I growled.

"Ladies, ladies. Can you not fight?" a fimiliar voice cut in. We both turned to see Natsu smirking while he leaned on the wall.

"You just insulted women everywhere." I giggled and walk to him, giving him a hug.

"Hey. You ready to go?" he asked. I gave a nod.

"Let me get my bag." I said before Running upstairs. I quickly brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag, and bid Plue a goodbye.

"Alright, let's go!" I called.

___SCHOOL___

We both got out of the car, bad idea. We were bombarded by dozens of people.

"Lucy-San! Is it true youre engaged to Natsu-kun?" a young girl asked.

"Natsu-kun! I saw you on the news! Are you really engaged?" another one asked.

"Lucy! Are you really making your own fashion line?" a boy asked.

"Lucy, Natsu! Can I get your picture?" another one asked.

"ENOUGH!" I heard two people yell. The crowd began to clear.

"All of you. Leave!" they yelled again. The crowd disappeared to reveal Erza and Jellal, saticfied looks on their faces. I laughed.

"Nice job guys." I said. They smiled and walked to us.

"Lu-chan!" I could hear Levy yell. I turned around to see Levy running towards us, Gajeel behind her.

"Help me Lu-chan!" she screamed. Just then, Gajeel caught her. Picking her up and spinning her around, they laughed together.

"I wish I had a relashionship like that.." both Erza and I subconsciously mumbled.

"You do." Jellal and Natsu deadpanned.

___???___

He parked the car and gave me a nod. I got out of the car and walked to the edge of the cliff, noticing it was above Fairy Tail High. I looked at the parkinglot to see a group of kids. Five boys, pink hair, jet black, dark blue, light blue. Five girls, blonde hair, light blue, darkish blue, deep red. I studied them for a second before looking back to him.

"That them?" I asked, pointing to them.

"Yeah." he stood next to me, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Which one is Natsu?" I asked.

"Pink." he replied. I looked at him.

"Okay." I nodded.

"And do you know who Lucy-"

"Yes. I know who she is." I said. I stared at her. She seemed happy. I remembered that face from long ago.

Lucy..

___LUCY___

I walked down the halls. I could hear several conversations of the same topic.

"Did you hear about the new girl?"

"That new girl's pretty hot, eh?"

"I think the new girl has some of my classes."

I sighed and walked to my second class.

"Lucy Heartfilia to the office please." the intercom sounded through the halls. I took a turn and walked there. Did I do something? Why am I being called?

I entered the office to see Master Makorov sitting on a high chair. I smiled.

"You called?" I asked, secretly worried that I was in trouble.

"Yes.. Can you give the new girl a tour?" he asked. I sighed inwardly. I wasn't in trouble!

"Ofcourse! Where is she?" I asked. I heard the door open.

"Nee-Chan..." I froze in my spot. I-It can't be..

Is she really here?!