Michelle

___LUCY___
It had been a few weeks since Juvia had left. things were starting to look better. Michelle filled the hole Juvia left. She was funny and sweet and loving. Yet Natsu still refused to trust her.

The drama club was going smoothly, but we were missing a big part of it, Juvia. she was an amazing singer and actress. we couldn't do this without her.
I decided to walk home after school. It would give me time to think about a good replacement for her.

Michelle could sing, but couldn't even walk without falling at least once. Levy's acting was the best, she couldn't dance or sing.

Erza was good on her feet and quick to learn a dance, but had major stage fright. Yukino didn't have a lick of talent when it came to acting. Mira refused to dance, and Evergreen was better off doing sound with Elfman. That left no one.

I sighed. It was no use. we couldn't do anything without Juvia. I was almost home when I saw it.

Michelle stood next to a car and a man. I couldn't really see the guy, he was hidden by the car. I watched as they talked, he handed her a camera and a small bag.

She nodded before turning and leaving. After she left, the man got in his car and drove off. I blinked, stuck in utter shock.

So, does this mean Natsu was right?