Babysitting, Dinner, And One Big Suprise

___LUCY___

I woke to a slight pushing on my side. I groaned and looked up. I could hear the soft sounds of someone in my closet.

"Wake up, Princess. Our guests are here early, you need to get dressed and come down stairs." Mom said, using one of my favorite nicknames. I sat up and yawed. After a while of small talk, I smiled and bid my good bye as she left.

Just then, Virgo walked out of the closet with a beautiful, new dress I'd never seen. It was white with ruffles at the skirt. It came with blue ribbons and matching stockings that had blue designing at the sides.

"Your father had specially made for this day.. Must be very important." Virgo said. She was usually emotionless, but today she had a small smile pressed on her face.

"I can't imagine why.. Thank you so much Virgo. How about you and the girls take the day off, huh?" I asked. Virgo's smile got bigger.

"R-really?! Thank you hime!" She said as she bowed over and over again. I laughed and bid her good bye.

I put on the dress and stared at myself in the mirror. I put my hand on my chin in thought. Is the dinner really that important? I thought for a minute before making my way down stairs.

I saw a lovely lady with blue hair, she seemed to be in her mid-thirties. With her stood a cheerful yet serious man about the same age as the woman. He had deep red hair and features that looked all to fimiliar. Near him was a little girl, she seemed about ten with long deep sea blue hair that was tied into twin tails. She jumped and ran around with boy. He seemed About my age with spiky.. Pink... Hair.

"N-Natsu?!" I half screamed. He looked up, completely Suprised, like I was, before he flashed his signature grin. I could feel a small blush rushing to my cheeks.

"Luce!" Natsu said happily while walking over to me. I was only a couple of steps away from the ground yet Natsu picked me up in a hug, he twirled me around a bit before setting me down beside the stairs. A heavy blush cover Natsu's cheeks after realizing what he had done, I giggled.

"Ehm.. Lucy this is Grandeeney and Igneel Dragneel, owners and CEOs of Dragneel inc. I'm guess you already know the eldest heir, Natsu?" Dad said breaking the awkward silence between them. Me and Natsu were deep red. I nodded.

"Good! Now Lucy, me and your father are going to see Phantom Of The Opera with Grandeeney and Igneel. You guys will be babysitting young Wendy here. Okay?" Mom said. We all nodded. And with that, Mom, Dad, and Natsu's Parents left to see one of the best plays of all time.

I slumped down in a chair. I could hear Wendy whispering to Natsu. "I have to pee!" she whispered. Natsu sighed.

"Then ask Lucy to show you!" Natsu whisper-shouted at her. She frowned.

"You ask!"

"You!"

"No, you!"

"How 'bout you! You're the one that has to pee!"

"Wendy, Natsu.. How about I show you around? That way Wendy can pee and both you guys know where is what!" I said, fed up with their little bickering. They nodded.

"Great!" I said. I began to give them a small tour, kitchen (Natsu's favorite place) game room, the den, most of the offices, bedrooms, and bathrooms. We stopped there so Wendy could pee. We went back to the game room. It had always been my favorite room of the house.

We played air hockey, zombie shooters, dance battle, pool, and a game I had just bought off line, double racers. It was a game for two, you would race against each other on motorcycles. It was my favorite game so far, and the one I was best at. We played two rounds, which I won.