Suprise breakfast, New Drama Crew, And The Stars.

___NATSU___

I woke my and threw on my clothes, racing down stairs and grabbing me keys. I said good bye to Mom before leaving.

I wanted to surprise Luce today by I driving her to school. I stopped by the store, buying roses and a dozen donuts. Gajeel is going to meet me on the roof with Levy and surprise both the girls with breakfast on the roof. But that also ment we needed to move fast. I parked in her driveway and ran up the steps. I had Sting in on it to, he was in charge of getting Luce to move fast. I waited by the door, roses in hand.

I checked my watch, six fifty six. The door opened and a shirtless and rushed sting pushed her out. She ran into my chest. I chuckled and put my arms around her.

"Morning Luce." I said, kissing her head. She looked up at me then gave a playful glare.

"Letme guess, you're behind this?" She asked. I grinned.

"Get in the car." I said, pushing her along.

"Are those roses?" she asked, I put them in front of her face.

"Just for you!" I said sweetly. She blushed and took them. We got in the car and I drove to the school, I constantly glanced over to Luce to see her still gawking and blushing because at the flowers. This was gonna be one amazing day..

___GAJEEL___

"Where are we going?" Levy asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eye. I smiled, she was just to cute.

"You'll see, it's a surprise." I said, a small smile on my face. She instantly perked up.

"A surprise? What kind? Is there food?oh! I wonder if it's a necklace, or jewels?" Levy began to mumble to herself. I chuckled. We were almost at the school.

___LUCY & LEVY___

They stood blind folded. Both Natsu and Gajeel had blind folded them before they had even reached the building. They stood with anticipation.

"Alright.. You ready?" Natsu asked. Levy frowned.

"Natsu? What are you doing here? I thought Gajeel had a suprise for me.." Levy asked, confused.

"Levy? What're you doing here, Natsu said he had a suprise as well!" Lucy said, turning to try and find where Levy was.

"Lucy? I-"

"Shut it!" Gajeel cut in. There was a moment of silence.

"Gajeel? Wait. Yo-"

"Just take the damn blind folds of. Damn!" Natsu yelled. The girls did as told and gasped at the sight. A romantic table sat on the roof with donuts and orange juice. It was the perfect scene as the sun rose.

"SUPRISE!!" the boys yelled. The girls stood, overwhelmed with joy, jumped on the boys. Repeating thank yous.

___LUCY___

During third period, Natsu didn't leave my side. It was sweet, the way he would hug me from behind he would also help me with the work we had since he was so good at science. I lo-really liked Natsu.

~~~~~~~~~

Me, Levy, Erza, Mira, Evergreen, Yukino, Juvia, Lissanna, Elfman, Natsu, Jellal, gray, Gajeel, Sting, Laxus, and Rouge (the new boy) were called to the office. Levy and I feared for our lives. We all came pouring into the principle's office, some sitting on chairs, most standing.

"Do you know why I called you all in here?" Master Makorov asked. We all shook our heads.

"Well, some have amazing talents like beautiful voices, amazing dance skills, and perfect acting. Others have strength-" Natsu pointed at himself, I giggled. Master Makorov glared at both of us.