Chapter 3:

Sitting at my desk in math class

As ussual.
I am just staring at the clock wishing the time away...after a dissapionting period.
A test I have studied so hard for...I still failed.

(Bell ringing)

"Hey Natsumi ! You okay ?"

"Hey. Yeah thanks Stevie."

I am just not now in the mood
to exsplain everything. I know he wouldn't judge or anything but still. Just getting tired of exsplaing. Sometime all of them will stop believing me.

My mother also has given up. She ussually would give me punishment or something but now she doesn't care cause she knows I really struggel in math. But mg another subjects are good.

(Math teacher Mr. Smith walking up to me .)

"Yes Ms. Summer what have you been up to lately ?"

"Not much sir. Mostly trying to study but...it seems like I am getting nowhere."

"Nah don't be so hard on yourself just try harder next time and I am here if you need any help I am right here." He kindly said with a smile as he walked out of the classroom.

Mr.Smith as always been kind to me. Since the day I stepped foot into the highschool. He is a great teacher and understandable. To bad over a couple of years I would be out of highschool .

(Walking out of the classroom.)

"Hey my bestie. How was ypur day so far." I kindly asked my brown haired bestfriend with a wide smile.

"Good just busy."

"Nah. Alright race you to the cafeteria !" I said as I stormend off.

"Hey ! Wait for me ! " She yelled storming off.

What can I say deep down I am hurting inside...but on the outside I am the girl with the brighest smile staying strong for all my friends.