chapter 14:

I came walking through the door and the first thing I heard is my mother yelling from the kitchen.

"Natsumi."

"Natsumi Summers ! "

"Where have you been ?"

"I have been worried sick."

(She yeld walking towards me but the moment she had a good look at me her face turned to disgust and dissapointed.)

"Omw what on hell happenend to you !"

"Have you gotten yourself into one of those stupid fights of yours again !"

"Wait what ? Mom really ? You don't even know what happenend?" I ask my eyes started tearing up but all she could do is look at me confused.

"Mom where is your phone ? I have called and leaved messages like a thousand times !"

Thats when I started losing control my eyes watering my nose running...but she just looked at me more confused.

"Um....I forgot it back at work."

"What's going on ?"

(She asked walking closer towards me with more consiren in her eyes. )

"Mom...Katsumi is laying in a hospital bed ! We had an accident this evening after school ! She passed out and lose control of the car...and she hit an rock ! And then the car crashed !" I yelled as the tears streaming down my face.

On that moment the memories of the crash went through my head. The fear and terror was to mich to handle...to much to handle with the another things that has happened or happening.

My mental state was falling apart...and to much for me to handel.

(Started walking vloser to me her arms wide open as she was caming in for a hug.)

"Mr and Miss Kobayashi dropped me off."

"Don't you dare touch me !"

(Stepping a few steps back )

"Why do you care now ?!"

"Huh ! Must something dramatic happend that can cause my death. For your eyes to open to see what's going on !"

"Why couldn't you see any signs ?!"

"Why couldn't you just have helped or step in or even just notice !"

"Why must it take years to only now see the bit of it !"

(Starts crying louder )

"I am tired...just so tired."

"Natsumi-"

"Just don't. Just give me time. I don't have the strenght to deal with that now."

I went walking up to my room. Locking the door behind me.

I can't believe I unpacked all of that on her...was I too harsh?

"Natsumi...I am sorry. But take your time. We will talk later. "

"Natsumi...I...I love you."

What a monster have a became...keeping this all to myself not finding any help.

I am sorry mom...forgive me. I love you too.