chapter 4 :

Lunch time :

(Everyone sitting around the big round table's just talking.)

"But my brother Rei and I could go on for hours on one just talking about the dumbes shit ever. Like one time we did that for a whole night " Katsumi said laughing and everyone joining her in on a laugh.

I ussually enjoy listening to Katsumi's stories about everything. She has a wonderful family who I respect more than anything jn the world. The Kobayashi house has became a second home to me. Her younger brother and sister younger siblings of her who I love just as much. And her older brother and best friend real good buddies. A bunch of crazies but awesome.

"Natsumi do you remember that time with the beer bottle's ? That truth or dare night ?"

"Yeah but SSSShhh !" I yelled trying to keep it secret but everyone just shooked their head and laughed but Katsumi and I have laughed the loudest cause we are the only one who truly understand .

I remember the first time when Katsumi and I started being friends. She can remember the hole story. I remember drip draps but she remembers most of it. Every littel small detail .

I only remember the first time I visited her.
It was a day before my birthday...well our birthday. Seems like I have found my real life twin. Same birthday but I am the 8 hours older and wiser ,one and many likes and dislikes it is just  amazing .

But yeah back to the story. Her mother was real sweet and her father very intdiamating. As any father should be.

But now they have welcomend me with open arms.

"Natsumi ! You remember that time when we played among us ? Each time when you were the impostor you would kill my dad first ?!" She said laughing loud.

"Yeah then he treathen me that he would stop giving me food when I came visit "

I have many good memories with the Kobayashi family. Stories and memories I can tell you for hours and hours withput and end .

I am just grateful to have such an amazing bestfriend like her.