chapter 17 :

The next day:

I came in storming by the hospital. Running towards Katsumi's room.

(Running past Katsumi's docter.)

"Good morning docter!" I yelled as I rushed by him.

"Umm...Natsumi !"

(Trip and went falling onto the ground.)

"You alright there ?" He asked as he speed walked over to me .

"Yeah I am good thanks doc. Is Katsumi awake yet ? Can I go see her ?"

"Yes she is awake."

(Standing up.)

"Right thanks doc."

"Oh and Natsumi."

(The red haired stoping in her tracks looking back.)

"Before you leave later. Came pop in by my office. Just want to check up on you."

"Okay sure thing. Thanks doc !" I yelled as I stormend off.

Katsumi's hospital room :

She was laying calmly in her bed when...haha me decided to storm into her room.

"Katsumi !"

"Katsumi !"

(The brown haired girl looked up looking at her red haired bestfriend in fear and shook. )

" I am so glad to see you are okay !" I said as I grapped her into a tight bear hug.

"I am glad to see you okay as well Natsumi." She said with a soft smile as she hugged me back.

(The brown haired girl looking at her red haired.)

"It has been a long time since I have seen you truly happy? What happenend?"

I just looked at her for a moment unsure if I should tell her or not.

How can I exsplain this to her ?

Can I even exsplain it to hee without sounding crazy...

"You would not believe me and you would think I am crazy."

"Bitch, I know you are crazy " She said laughing but stopped when she realized I am serouis.

"Wait , your not joking aren't you ?"

(The red haired girl just shook her head and stood up standing infront of her bestftiends bed.)

"I saw Natsu last night."

"Oh that's good you statted watching anime again."

"No , Katsumi I saw Natsu last night. I hugged him. He was in my room !"

"Your not making sense."

"Okay. I got into a serouis fight with my mom last night and so I smoked and drunked a few beers and I took the raser from my drawer -"

"Natsumi-"

"But wait nothing happenend. See I can prove it." I said as I show her mh leg but she just stared at me with a death stare.

"But he stopped me."

"Natsumi...it breaks me to say this but he is fictional . Not real he can't do anything."

(The red haired getting frustered for her brown haired best friend. )

I would have thought she would believe me. Not that I blame her I would properly be the same. But how can I convince her.

(The red haired vomb her hand through her red hair and start looking around. Until she spotted a tall man with a black hoodie. With the cap covering his face.)

(Natsumi walkkng out of the room.)

"Natsumi uhh-"

(Came walking into the room with the man with the black hoodie.)

"Why you do that -"

(The red haired girl pulling it off. The spiky pink haired man showing his face.)

"Oh dear it is really...Natsu Dragneel. The fire wizard of fairytail knowen as Salamander."