Chapter 19 :

It was almost like a part out of a movie. The hot sun burning on our skin with the occasional soft breeze. As our bodies was pressed against eachother cuddelled up against each another.

I could softly feel his hands pressing against my cheeks. Pushing it more to the side as his dark brown eyes gazed apon mine.

Softly inhaling the fresh sky as he was staring at my lips.

As he start leaning forward...

An perfect moment...

(Crashing sound.)

Our heads turning back looking in confusen and shock...

A moment lost in time...

Never to return...

"Natsu what was that ?"

"I am not sure. Let's go see." He said as he stood up reaching out his hand.

"Don't worry nothing bad is going to happen , promise." He telled me so confitend with his wide smile. I reach out my hand grapping it.

We stormend through the city listening to where the sound of crashing was caming from.

But as closer we got the more we see people start running away from there.

(The pink haired man stopping in his tracks as the red haired came crashing behind his back.)

"What is that ?"

(The pjnk haired man ask. The red haired girl not understand what the man said. But started staring at what he was staring.)

"It looks lime a big hand caming through the dimeonsion."

(The red haired shooking in shock.)

"It's a -"

"Titan!"