chapter 28 :

(Levi and Hangi came running towards us.)

"Well done guys. " Hangi said with smile and Levi just nodded.

Natsumi's POV:

"Hey wake up."

"Natsumi , wake up."

(Shaking me.)

Slowly I openend my eyes staring into a pair of dark brown eyes looking down at me with a smile.

I just smile back with a lite chuckle.

"Damn remind me never to piss you off " Natsu said laughing.

"Why ?"I ask confussed.

I started looking around me.
The hole place was destroyed and smelled like smoke.

"Seems like you unlocked your inner strenght Natsumi." He said with a chuckle.

"The question is just. How did I did this ?"I ask as he just raised his shoulder shooking his head and laughed.

I looked around me so many of the anime karakters standing by the humans .

Just talking , hugging smiling even some of the kissing.

Mizuki was standung a distance from Levi as she just starred at him and he would once or twice starebavk at her causing her to turn her head with a lite blush.

Anokio was jumping crazy around Eren and he just stood their laughing.

Katsumi and Bakugou were flirting like mad.

So each and everyone of my friends getting the chance to spend time with their anime.

I softly turned my head gazzing on the pink haired man behind me sttoking my head lightly.

(Softly shifting a bit to the side.)

"Natsumi , don't move or maybe you can hurt yourself more. "

"Stop stressing so much. " I said with a small chuckle.

I place my forehead against his as I placed my hand on his cheeck turning his face to face mine.

And I closed my eyes.

"Darling , I have loved you for many years and I will love you for many more. "

"Natsumi , I love you for a thousand more. "

I openend my eyes.
His fingertips slowly stroking over my cheeks.
He started leaning forward as I felt his hot breath on my skin the more I leaned in closing in.

Softly pressing our lips onto eachother.

Pulling away with a smile holding hands as our forehead rest apon each other.

(People start screaming and crying. )

I openend my eyes to see the camation.

People hugging their anime lovers in tears and sorrow as their body parts slowly start dissapearing into tin air.

"Bakugou don't go."Katsumi said as tears slowly rolled down her tears.

"It's okay. Stjj. It's okay. " He said as he pressed her forehead against each other wiping her tears away with his thumb.

Mizuki just runned towards Levi giving him a small hug and him returning it.

Anokio shed a few tears that Eren wiped away with his thumb and just look at her with a smile with hand against her head playing with the hair between his finger.

I turned my head looking back at the pink haired man sitting besided me jumping up hugging him around his shoulder.

"P-please don't go. "

"It-"

"It only has been a few days , I need you don't leave me."

(Natsu hugging me tighter. )

"Just calm down."

(Slowly started crying softly. )

"Look at me Natsumi ."

(Gazzing into his brown eyes. )

"Stay strong for me , okay ?"

"I will find you again okay. "

"Just stay strong for me !"

He said as the tears slowly started forming in his eyes I just nod my head giving him a small smile as the tears rolled down my eyes.

He placed a few kisses onto my forehead hugging me as he pressed his forehead against mine.

(Happy hugging me.)

"I am gonna miss you."

(Started cryimg a little louder. )

"I am gonna miss you too. Promise next time we see each other we are gonna catch some fish. "I said with a smile but he just nod his head as he slowly started crying.

"Natsu promise me I will see you agai  someday. " I whisperd in his ear.

"I promise."

For the last time I gave if a kiss on his lips as the tears rolled down my face...

Soon I felt his grip around me was gone...
And the small little blue body of the cat dissapeard.

(Natsumi screaming and crying.)