chapter 27 :

Natsu POV:

"Natsu!"

(Shooking me )

"Wake up buddy !"

(My eyes slowly opening.)

"What happenend to me ?"

"The titan hit you. But luckily I jumped infront of you right before you hit the wall."

"Why ?" I asked in a little pain.

"Because I told her I would look aftrr you."

(Patting on his shoulder."

"Thanks bro."

"Anytime."

"But after you went flying , all of them started to get hyped and started fihhting like mad . "

(Looking at them with a smile.)

"Thats Fairytail for you."

"You good ?"

"Lets go ! I am all fired up !"

"Ayy !"

He helped me up from the wall and we walked right infront of the titan.

He made a big ballof lighting that he called Chidori.

I ushed myself to make my fire bigger and brighter using allot of my strenght.

"Get out of the way !" He yelled as he throw it towards him.

"Fire dragon roar !" I yelled shooting my flames along with the lighting along with the lighting but the titan devended himself against it.

"Shit."

(Alex doing a hand sign .)

"Wood release !"

Allot of the trees brandges started growing out of the ground wrapping around it's feet and legs and arms.

I could see he was pushing himself to make it thic and strong.

So I started pushing myself as well as I put as much of my fire into a fire pull I was creating .

(Alex looking towards Natsu with a smile on his face.)

"Natsu , open your mouth )

It was a weird request but I did it as I was busy with thefire ball.

(Doing a one hand sign)

Mini fire ball came from his fingers into my mouth. I just looked at him with a smile.

It gave me more strenght.

I lounge the ball off into the sky landing it in the face.

Left the titan screaming and yelling and collapse on the ground.

"Do the wood thingy again now in this position and around his waist to get him on the ground ."

(Alex nodding his head as he did the hand sign and pushing himself to make it stronger and beter.)

"Erza changed into your heavens wheel armor. And once he is on the ground get the nape."