chapter 21 :

(A man came standing above us and with a shoot of his finger a green light came shooting out shooting the building to fall to the another dirrction.)

I looked up staring at a young boy with green hair that almost looked like a brocily.

Knewing exactly who it was.

"Deku ?"

"Yeah how do you know ?" He asked confussed.

"My hero acedamia . Her anime boo is in that anime."

(Someone yelling in a distanct. The red haired looked up into the sky seeing her brown haired bestfriend being carried by the blonde haired hero.)

"Seeeeee! "

"Myyyyyy!"

"Bakugou !!!!!!"

(The red haired looking down as she laughed at the green haired man.)

"See ?"I asked sarcastically.

"Poor kacchan."

(Deku picking up the young girl from the rumle as he shoot the rocks up.)

"Okay where are we gonna take her?"

"The school hall , came on !" I yelled as I started running with the green haired man.

Around every corner there was a fight. People fighting with demons or wild animes.

"We can't travel like this on ground. We need to travel through air. "

"Right , Natsumi get onto my back."

I jumped onto his back as I rapped my arms and legs around him.

The green light was surrinding him as lighting was vovering his feet as we jjmped up inyo the sky landing on building skipping past each of them .

"We are close ! Just over there !"

(A fire ball cames glying by right infront of us.)

I turned my head my head. Seeing Natsu , Gray and Erza fighting a demin.

Natsu hitting it with his fire attacks .
Gray shooting it with ice darts.
Erza in her flight armor making her attacks fast and stabbing him.

As he was defeated him dissapearing into thin air.

"Stop here."

(Deku landing on the ground.)

"Thanks Deku. Take her to safety."

(Nodding his head jumping onto the building skipping away.)

"Natsumi , any updates ?" Erza asked me.

"The aot teams are working on a plan for the titans. Mha group are busy trying to break up most of the fights and getting the people into safety. I have asked the playes of sword art online from Alfeime to figure skmething out about the dimeonsion if there is a spell or something."

"But if there is ? Will it only send the monsters back or us as well ?" Gray asked.

(The young red haired girl looking at the pink haired man as he looks a little upset.)

"I am not sure ."

(Yelling from a distance )

"You - "

"Whatch out !"

(The red haired turning after soon after being hit by a man came galling out of the sky and barely landing on her as he quickly flipped a back flip.)

"Ha ! And he sticks a lading ?"

(Erza pointing her sword against his throught)

(Whistle)

"Hi darling chill with the sword." He said as he winked at her.

"Pervert." Happy said.

The man was average lenght wearing a long black cloath with a long brown pants. Not his arms or chest barely showing. He had long dark brownish hair and a face tattoo that looking like a long strip of red from his eyes to his chin by both of his eyes.

"Who is this creep anyway ?" Gray asked .

(Natsu helping Natsumi up from the ground.)

(The man smirking.)

"You can call me Alexander Andrews."

"But you can call me just Alex ." The brown haired man said with a wide smile.