chapter 8 :

(Sitting down at the desk. Switching on my laptop. Typing in the password.)

Homework
The thing I hate the most to do after school.
I love doing my language homework.
Just because I am quite good in it and I understand it.

(Clicking on a folder that says 'Fairytail')

This is also part of my after noon's doing homework watching some anime.
Perhaps that why I am doing that bad in school.

But I don't care.

Fairytail is my most favorite anime in the hole world.
I would die for just go living there for a day or a month or a few hours.
Fairytail in my teraphy anime.
Whenever things are hard or I just need to get rid of the addiction craves it is my go to. Keep my mind busy.

And I am tottally obsesed with...well more like in love with Natsu Dragneel.

His oh big smile and sharp teeth.
His pink hair.
Pink isn't my favorite colour but on him...it's perfect.
And his masucalur arms and wide chest.

But ofcourse it's not just about his looks...

But also his personality and loyalty.

He is always there for the people he loves. And they don't even needs to ask.
And he is able to live his life fear free.
He would put his life on risk for anothers.

And that has became my motto in my life...
I will anytime,anywhere put my life on the line for the people I love.

That's why I been holding on for so long...

I just wish that people was the same as me. Where loyalty and comitment is important and that they would stop giving up in time where things are hard.

Or that they just can give me the chance to prove them wrong or even show them diffrent.

Cause I also have broken heart but I am diffrent than the rest...

Some used that for an exsuce to be mean and cruel and make anothers pay the prize.

Or just stop trusting...

That I can't blame them but there are  limits.

Instead of turning out mean or cruel show some kindness and respect and try to help not just for them but yourself.

Not trusting to early is a good thjng. But sometimes you over look the good people just because of the fear of hurting again.

The pain is unbareable I know but that is part of life...that you have to overcame to be stronger and learn the lesson out of it.

Trusting sometimes is a good thing even when you are not sure...maybe you would receive something amazing that you wouldn't regret.

Take risk , but be clever.