chapter 26:

I went standing at the cliff just because it was the best angle to see everything without everyone worring of I am in danger or not and luckily Todoroki was close by if something would go bad.

Natsu's POV:

We started walking towards where the titan was he was still eating that another weird looking thing.

If it was me that thing would have been done a long time ago.

Any how , Alex said that another guy should also work with us some I can't remember his something with a Bakagou or something. I don't know all I know is that he goes boom , boom.

(Alex stepping forward.)

"Okay you guys ready for this ?"

(Every body nodding there heads.)

"Right lets go kick ass just like Natsumi said. " He said with a wide smile. But I just stand there smirking as he mention her name.

He slowly stepped out of the corner as he mad his way out in front of the titan.

"Hi ! Ugly !"

(The titan looking upat him his mouth coverd in blood.)

"Came get me !"

(Titan getting up and starts running.)

"Oh shit -" He said as he starts running.

"Erza , Gray and new guy lets go !"

"My name is Bakugou idoit!"

We all started running in the direction they were running.

"Natsu ! "

(Nodding my head .)

" I am all fired up now !"

Natsumi's POV:

Everything was going smooth down there.

Natsu and Bakugou attacking him in their fire's and exsplosions.

Erza mostly fighting it from the bavk trying to find him a weakspot to stop him from moving. Gray was trying to freeze him at his feet but didn't work because of his movement.

(Holding my head softly moaning.)

"You okay ?"

"Yeah I am fine thank you Todoroki."

"I am gonna go check around and see if everything still doing good."

(The red haired girl nodding her head as the boy runned away.)

The headache was just getting worst and worst statted to make me feel dizzy but I need to stay strong now.

Natsu POV:

"Damn it . Nothing's working." Erza said yelled.

"Yo bro whatch out there !" I yelled towards Alex as he was about to hell against a pole.

"You Bakugou , whatch out !" Gray yelled as he saw the titan about to step on Bakugou.

" Thanks !"

"Seems like he is started to catch up onto our plan. " Erza said.

"You Natsu - "

Suddenly everything went black around me not hearing a thing , or felt anything...

It was as if I was gone...

Last thing I heard was pervy sage yelling out my name...

Natsumi's POV :

I heard someone yelling Natsu's name I looked up trying to see what was going on but my vission was blurry I couldn't see anything.

The headache was just getting worst and worst.

(Collapse on the ground grumbeling as the red haired was bend over holding her head )

The red haired girl looking up as her eyes changed colour to a dark red as dark as the colour of blood.

Screaming out...louder as any of the noises around her.