chapter 24 :

I stood around the corner looking at them. While Erza was changing into her flight armor as she grapped the spears. Gray was standing at one of the small shops around the corners looking from the infront of the titan that everything goes done smooth.

Natsu and Alex went past the titan from the behind as he was to much eating so he was distracted. They started to slowly pulling the meat slowly pulling the meat away from the titan.

But the moment the titan realised...

(Titan started yelling cuasing everyone closkng their ears. )

"Those idiots."Gray whisperd.

The moment the titan stoped yelling and we van finally snap back to reality...

The titan slowly started standing up as it wanted to cause after them as they had the beast.

"Erza ! Go !" I yelled but with the fear it was going to be to late to stop it before it reach them .

(Gray jumping infront of the titan as Natsu and Alex drop the boar.)

"Ice wall !"

Creating a huge wall alike of ice causing the titan to run against it hitting it's head.
Erza luckily moves real fast towards the titan pushing 2 spears in each side of the legs.

"Natsumi !"

"It's not working ! It can heal it self !"

"Aboard !" I yelled as I moved my arms in the sky .

(All of us meeting at one point.)

"That was a stupid plan ." Gray said.

"You wanna fight ?" Alex said said as he stood up looking him in his eyes.

"Break it up you 2 , we have serouis things to worry about."

"Sorry Natsumi."

I just nod my head...
Thinking of what are we going to do.

"Natsumi."

(The red haired girl turnkng her head looking at the pervert.)

"I have another plan. A better one. "

(The red haired girl looking at him with her arms crossed and her one eyebrow lifted.)

"Is it going to kill us just like the last one did?" Gray sarcastically.

"Just shut up Gray !" Bothe Natsu and Alex yelled and giggeld like a bunch of girls after worths.

(The red haired signed holding her hand against her gorehead scratching it.)

"Okay fine. We are running out of choses so we try every plan that anyone can think of."

(The man being cheerful.)

"Thank you , Thank you so much !"

(Hugging the red haired for a few second. Lets go and starts running a distance. )

"I am gonna make it up to you promise. "

(Shooting the yellow powder jnto the sky.)