chapter 18 :

A few hours later:

Natsu and I was sitting on the grass just outside by the park. Eating the pic nic I have planned for us.

(The red haired girl staring at the pink haired man as he was eating all the food on the pic nic basket. Eating as if he hadn't a meal in 6 days.)

"Natsu ?"

(Chewing his food and sallow)

"Yeah ?"

"Where's Happy ?"

But the moment I ask his hole mood change from comfy and cossy to...sadness.

The pink haired man missing his blue haired cat bestfriend.

"I left him behind with the rest. I was not sure if it was save to bring him along."

"But if you were so unsure that it's that unsafe...why did you still came ?"

"Like I said...I had to find you. It was getting unbarable to listen to hear and hear you suffer. Do you know how crazy that made me. I can hear everything but couldn't do anything."

I understand his point and it was real sweet of him...

I just don't understand why...of all the people in the world why me ?

(Red haired girl placing her hand firmly on the pink haired man's hand. But he just looked at her and smiled.)

"But how did you do it ?"

"Did what?"

"How did you came here. From anime to reality ?"

"Oh that's easy. The anime world is like a huge world of it's own bassically. So each diffrent anime have there like own place like where they are. But on the south there is this huge mountain. With a very sharp point. Gray , Erza and I was doing a quest there nearby when I spotted it. So one day I went back there to check it out and that's when I felted this weird but strong sense of power. But I wasn't for very long there then I returned back to the guild but -"

"But what ?"

"It was after that day that I have like...connected with you were I could hear your thoughts and just see what you do. But weird thing...is that I already knew anything from you. From favorite color to likes and dislikes. So I returned back there to exsplore more."

(Natsu looking towards the red haired girl.)

"But when I reached the very top of the highst peak of the mountain. I tripped but...I didn't fall. It's like I  falled diwn onto glass. And when I stand on my knees and hands and looked down. I saw this hole world with people that I never saw before and everything seemend so diffrent."

(The pink haired man looking at the young girl staring at him and he just smiled.)

"And thats when I saw you...and realized that you were the person I have been missing. So each day after that I came bavk and tried figuring a way out how to break through it. And it toke me...so during those months I heard all you pain. But it only give me strenght and motivation to go on. "

(Looking at her and smile )

"I am just glad I arrived just in time."

I smiled back cause it mean so much to me...bad there was one question burning deep in me.

"But what if someone else find the dimeseon ?"

"The wouldn't I jave coverd it with a fire barreer."

"How long are you gonna stay ?"

(Placing his head on my cheek pulling my face closer to his placing his gorehead against mine.)

"As long as you want me to.: