chapter 9:

Next day :
Back at school:

(Staring at all my friends standing in a circle. Each of them standing 2 or 3 in a group just talking.)

I have realized that I have no specific type of group acuttally. I can easly fit in with the popular kids , or the average or the weebs.

That's anychase most of the time where I am .

My weebs Kiriko , Anokio ,  Momo , Katsumi .

The average Charla and Momo.

And the populars Bree , Stevie and Jack .

And so many more people that knows me.

Not to sound like a bragger or something it's is just like so many people want to know me and be in my life. And I just don't understand. I like the attention but that deseeve people.

They assosiate me with the wrong class of people and get the wrong idea of me but in the meanwhile...that's not who I am.

People tell me diffrent tipe of things. They tell me I am kind and brave and have very good knowledge of diffrent type of things.

Some tell me I am a good leader and stand up for what I believe in and have a strong personality.

Then I am shy or out going and wild.

I am funny ,smart and talented with my singing and instrement playing.

Then I hear I am a type of slut just cause of my dirty jokes and because I am perverted. And that I am not a virgin but in the meanwhile I barely had my first kiss.

I am not sure who I am anymore...

Can someone came show me the true self ?

Will I ever figure out who I am really am ?

Will someone...see the true self.

Perhaps I just adjust to the person who you are...and that's the person you get.