chapter 5 :

After school:

"Hey Kiriko ! Mind if I tag along ?"

"Yeah sure Natsumi. Where is Katsumi ?"

"She went home early. She had a doc appointment. "

"Oh okay hope it goes well. Let me know how it went ."

"Yeah sure." I said with a nod and bright smile.

Mizuki Kamiya.
Or has everyone has heard Kiriko.
We are bestfriends or well close friends since the last 2 years of middel school. She has talked me into anime and so our friendship started.

The Kamiya house hold. I respect them just as much as well. Even though I don't spend much as time there as I used to.
Her older sister is really good with her salon bussiness she has going on. And her younger brother just as smart.
Her mother kind and very funny and her father a very nice person to talk to.

We all know how middelschool friendships work.
10% of it survives it and 90% sadly doesn't and sadly...that what happened.
You meet new people the another meets new people.
Ussually there is one that holds on for to long that ends up taking all the punches and then...yeah.
Breaking point.

Not that we are not close friends or anything...things are just not as they was.

And if someone else is making her more happier then...okay.
Atleast she is happy.

And it looks like it has been doing good for her. She has had amazing glow up and start showing more of herself so it isn't that bad as I am making it sound.

But we have been together for a long way now. Have been through many ups and downs. Even when I miss all of those old times.

(Natsumi started laughing )

"What are you laughing at ?"

"I was just thinking of that time . Beginning of highschool just before school started we had a sleepover and decided to not sleep that night. You imagened Levi was under the tv table " I said bursting out in laughter.

"I serously do not remember that."

"Well I do so. If I remember it. Then that means it is the truth ."

(Mizuki just sign shaking her head and laughing.)

It's good just to have a good old laugh sometimes...
Just wish we would have done it more often...
Before it felted as if I have lost...
My dearest friend.