¢н - 15

No one's P.O.V :

They stared at each other with a loving look when Jungkook slowly started to lean in, giving Taehyung time to panic slowly.

"Yah JUNGKOOK why did you RUN?!!!" Jin's loud voice caused both Taehyung and Jungkook to jump back in surprise.

Jin stood there at the door, his hands on his hips looking furious.

"Hyung can you stop nagging for just once?" Jungkook was clearly annoyed because his hyung ruined his special moment.
On the other hand, Taehyung was quietly standing, his head hanging low. He was thinking about what would happen if Jin did not interrupt them although it was obvious by Jungkook's slow actions, his face heated up by the thought.

"God, look at the wound, don't come to  me later when it is infected by worms who'll make it their breeding spot," Jin said, making a disgusted face.
" You know your deadass jokes make it hurt more" Jungkook said, clutching his shirt which was stained with his blood.
"He'll follow you to clean it right away," Taehyung said, assuring his hyung. Jin gave Jungkook a 'you better do so' look and headed downstairs.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook, eyeing his wounded stomach, "Your wound looks serious, doesn't it hurt? " .

"Well I had worse than these so it doesn't "Jungkook said casually but Taehyung's curious face changed to concern. Taehyung sighed not knowing what to say he was sad about the fact Jungkook got it.
Jungkook smiled taking ruffling Taehyung's hair,
"I'm fine with just a little care from Jin hyung and I'll be ready to cut rocks".

Taehyung nodded his face, still having a worried look. Jungkook observed his face smiling warmly then he took Taehyung's right hand bringing it close to his face.

Taehyung was confused but still let him do it. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's hand for a split second before softly kissing his wrist. He took his full time to kiss them, slowly and gently. Taehyung didn't know what to do because he was too caught up in the moment.
"You know why I kissed here?" Jungkook asked to pull away but looked into his dark brown orbs. Taehyung shook his head, having no clue.

"I kissed you near your pulses because it's directly linked to your heart and I want to be a part of it so that I can help it beat only for me" Jungkook said smiling his sweet smile. Taehyung's whole face flushed in red colour as he withdrew his hand.

He let out a chuckle mumbling 'he's a smooth ass'(A/N :learnt from Kongpob flirt lessons 101 XD) under his breath but Jungkook heard it. He smirked, bringing his face close to Taehyung and whispered

"Flirting isn't the only thing I'm smooth at". Taehyung's eyes widened as he thought of its possible meaning and immediately started pushing Jungkook to get out of his room.

"Go to Jin hyung" he said, pushing him playfully.

"Wait..what I meant I can 'smoothly' roll a BuRriTo" Jungkook said trying to defend himself.

"You lil...GET OUT " Taehyung said, shaking his head pushing him playfully.
"Fine imma go to Jin hyung for medications" Jungkook said laughing and limped down the stairs. Taehyung just let out a chuckle before closing his door.

"He makes me go crazy," Taehyung said to himself before heading to the bathroom for a shower.

Skip to after shower ~ (or y'all want the details ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )nvm )

Taehyung came out rubbing his wet hair with a towel as he plopped himself down on his bed almost ready to doze off ~Ding ~ a notification from his laptop broke his sweet plan. Although he did not want to, he still grabbed his laptop for a look. He saw a notification on his gmail.

He clicked on the mail scanning through it, his eyes widened as he read the whole document."Oh God this isn't right" he said to himself before he opened his door and ran downstairs with his laptop.
"Namjoon hyung opened the door" he banged his hyung's door hoping he would come out. It opened and a sleepy Namjoon came out rubbing his eyes.

"Hyung emergency!" Taehyung yelled. "Shhh quiet–quiet people are sleeping" "buy hyung EmErGeNcY '' Taehyung now whisper-shouted. Namjoon signed too tired to argue with his dongsaeng.
"What?!" He asked. "I got an email from my School," Taehyung said, which caused Namjoon to raise an eyebrow.
'Don't tell me Taehyung leaked something about his presence here and they are informing the cops' Namjoon thought fear was rising up his chest.

"They are calling me back" Taehyung said, on which Namjoon's concern grew bigger. "Omg will they send cops here....we have to fight again?" He said his sleep is now long gone.
"What? ....I mean I haven't attended any classes of my Uni for nearly a month now and the semester's annual exams are at the corner,if I don't attend them I AM NEVER GONNA GRADUATE so they sent me a warning letter!!" Taehyung said panting because he rapped the above with a horror stricken face. Namjoon blinked a few times, processing his words.

" Was this your emergency ?" Namjoon asked, regretting opening his door. "What do you mean hyung....I already dropped out four years in the middle and now I had to attend classes with my juniors for me to pass out and you think it's NOT HUMILIATING?" Taehyung screeched, grabbing his hair.

"Well Jungkook graduated with straight F's and had once scored 4/100 in English but still wanted to look pretty and happy in his graduation photos so NO it's not that humiliating" Namjoon said with a smug face after happily exposing their maknae.
"Well at least he graduated '' Taehyung fought back.

"Go to sleep, we'll think about this tomorrow," Namjoon added .
"But hyung–" and Thud closed the door. Taehyung pouted wanting to break it open but didn't want Yoongi hyung to beat him to death so he stomped back to his room.

This was me trying to be a lil funny....nvm I'm too bad at it.
I took that extra cheesy pick up line (the heart one) from GenY the series(thai BL).

I'm sorry WHAT?!!!ha ha Hah

Love yaa :)
Happy New Year 💓💓
😶😶