¢н - 7

Tae's P.O.V :

I entered the kitchen quietly trying not to bump into someone and getting killed instantly. I reached over the modern looking white cabinets and saw two boys arranging the plates on the kitchen island. I couldn't help but notice their height difference.

One was short and petite wearing all black contrast to his pale white skin and the other one was even taller than me with his glossy melanin skin shining due to the lights. Suddenly the latter looked at me, making the atmosphere nervous.

" Umm I'm T-Taehyung " I said bowing to ignore their gaze.

"So, you're the one, I'm Namjoon and he's Yoongi" the tall guy said while pointing out the other.

Yoongi did a lil nod to me while saying " You go get yourself seated, we'll set the table". I looked over to the other side of the room to see a large table with couches and a wide ass television screen to its left.
I entered the large area to see Jimin and Hoseok hyung's eyes fixated on the screen where , 'huh? Is that Barbie?' I internally screamed, a Barbie movie was playing on the screen and they both were so engrossed that they didn't even notice me walking up to the table. I gave them a last glance placing the plates down.

I was simply tapping my fingers on the table when I saw tattooed fingers making their way to the front chair.

I jerked my head up to see none other than Jungkook with his same smug expression staring at me. I felt my cheeks heat up even under his simple stare.

"Taehyung?" He asked. "Yes?"
"I kept your laptop on the desk of your room" he informed me.
I couldn't believe I totally forgot about my laptop which I had dropped when they attacked me. I mentally swiped up a dramatic tear and said
"Thank you that laptop means a lot to me" I genuinely thanked him.

" Why is it special?" Jungkook asked, trying to make a conversation. I sighed, my grandmother's beautiful smile passed through my mind like a slideshow.
"My grandmother gifted it to me when I had won a competition and that's the only thing I have after she passed away" I said ignoring the lump growing in my throat. I looked at him, his expression changed from carefree to now a concerned one.

He sighed loudly and was about to say something when Yoongi and Namjoon entered with plates and bowls in their hand. "Dinner has arrived" Namjoon yelled, almost making Jimin and Hoseok hyung jump in surprise "Yah!! Hush it down!" Jin barged in the room with chopsticks in his hands.

Jungkook quickly stood up helping the others while I just sat there observing."Here" Jin hyung handed me a plate of steaming hot Bulgogi.

"Omg Yoongi hyung you made Bulgogi?" Jimin said inhaling the good smell. "On the occasion of Taehyung joining us I thought we should have special food." Yoongi said . I shyly smiled, noting that he was my hyung.
They are so different from how I met them.
No,NO I have to get out of here today itself, I agreed to myself. They all raised a toast and then immediately plunged into their food.
I couldn't understand what they were talking about but didn't dare to ask.

"I think Monsta X is just doing this to be killed," Jimin said before stuffing his mouth with food. " Yeah I mean it's just funny how they think they'll beat us." Yoongi hyung smirked while sipping his drink.

The dinner finished in nearly half an hour and all were relaxing on the couch tired and sleepy.

"So, heard you are good at hacking and stuffs?" I looked to my side to see Namjoon hyung staring at me.

" I m-mean I just do it for fun " I confessed earning a 'oOo'! from others. "Although I heard from Jiminie that you actually made a chaos at the club, I still doubt you can't even transfer files well" Yoongi hyung snickered and everyone in the room went "Ooooh Burnnn". Ok, now I was triggered.

"I'll show it to you then" I stood up running to the first floor and entering my new room. All iled as their plan worked I looked around until my eyes fell on the desk on which my laptop was set. I grabbed it running downstairs , I felt their eyes on me which made me a lil nervous.

I went over to the couch on which Jungkook was lying down. "Move" I said sternly he froze for a mere second before completely moving aside. I sat there making myself comfortable.
"Gimme a few minutes" I said sassily while others just looked at me amused by my actions. I started typing right away. After a few seconds I just started laughing uncontrollably. I could not believe what I saw. "Wae...wae..wae?" everyone in the room suddenly started asking.

" I...He...Yoongi hyung....HE IS OBSESSED WITH KUMAMON?! " I said between laughs. The whole room remained silent for a sec before they bursted into laughter except Yoongi hyung who just sat there with a surprised yet flustered expression. I turned my laptop to show them:

(It's attached at the end, go see 🥺)

"W-what How?" He yelled.
"Well I just hacked your phone to see these in your gallery" I said and he immediately took his phone and tried to unlock it,
"Yah!! It's showing the wrong password. Please try again after,wait 35 YEARS?!" This made the others in the room roar in laughter, everyone one was almost rolling on the floor.

" Stop this before I kill you" he growled, I quickly clicked on exit on the laptop and a 'Ding' was heard from his phone showing his phone can be unlocked.
"Omg,Yoongi ahh you just got exposed !" Jin hyung said, still holding onto his stomach. He just gave a death glare to everyone before yelling "Switch off your laptop and go off to Sleep" and stomped away while Jimin and Hobi followed him.

I felt satisfied and switched off the laptop.
"You two also go to bed, it's already 1 " Jin hyung said pointing to me and Jungkook , we both used the stairs going to our rooms. I was about to enter my room when "Taehyung?!!" I looked at him, who was also at his door.

"It's good to know that you're more than just a pretty face," he said with a visible smirk on his lips.

We all love a sassy Tae and a pouty Yoongi :/
Thank you for reading!!
Love yaa loveliesss!!!! ;)

© To Kummamon