¢н - 46

No one's P.O.V :

Jungkook was rushed in for treatment while Taehyung nervously sat on the soft couch. They were back at their mansion, it was the same since Taehyung had left except there were now a large number of people running around the house with antiseptics and medication stuff in their hands. He had asked Hoseok as to why they didn't just bring all the injured members to the hospital.

"In this world, Taehyung, we can't trust anyone but ourselves", the hospital might be a trap from other minor foe's who are always waiting like scavengers for their prey to be affected injuriously, so we have called for our paramedics at home"  words from Hoseok left a greater impact on Taehyung than it should have, the work they were in didn't even had safety at hospitals, how ironic.

While Taehyung was spacing out he felt a hand on his shoulder, he shot his head up to see Yoongi with a box of first aid standing behind the couch.

"Hyung...are you alright?" Taehyung asked worriedly. Yoongi plopped himself down on the couch stretching his hands.

"Hmm I'm good but they need a proper rest" Yoongi said opening the box of first aid he was carrying. Taehyung didn't say a word, quietly watching Yoongi's actions.

He took out a cotton stick and dipped it in the antiseptic bringing it close to Taehyung, he gently took Taehyung's hands in his and observed his wrists. The ropes with which he was tied had left dark scars and cuts contrast to Taehyung's usual soft milky wrists, Yoongi sighed as he slowly dabbed the cotton on the cuts.

Taehyung whimpered due to the stinging effect but soon got used to it.

" Jungkook…will be fine right? "
Taehyung asked his voice so low that at first Yoongi couldn't comprehend but slightly smiling he said,

" You don't have to worry about that muscle pig, he's taken bullets before plus that old cow had a bad aim "

Taehyung chuckled at Yoongi's word choices, happy that they could still joke in this situation.

"Doctors said that he'll be fine within a week and others just in two-three days" Yoongi continued as he safely band-aid Taehyung's wrists.

"We'll take care of them but I guess you'll have to take better care of Jimin" Taehyung's sudden words caught off guard, he nervously laughed, "Hah, what s-special care?"

Taehyung laughed mischievously, his eyes screaming ' oh!!  y'all are obvious af '
Yoongi playfully punched Taehyung, who dramatically acted of being hurt. Within erupting laughter, Hoseok came in, tired and dreaded.

Both Yoongi and Taehyung looked at him in unison as if waiting for him to say something.

"It's settled, although the area is non-residential, some people heard huge explosions and had called the police. We were fast enough to get out of the place, including our own guards." Hoseok said.

Taehyung remembered that earlier when Namjoon had given him some files to learn about Bangtan, he had read that Hoseok
is the one who took care of the casualties and mortification aftermath of their missions.

"What about evidence? " Yoongi inquired.

"Everything went in with the sinking ship, our sources said that police may start an underwater operation but it's useless by then the dead won't have a single evidence of our presence" Hoseok explained.

Hoseok turned to Taehyung and asked," It was surprising right? That the man we were looking for the entire time turned out to your father " Taehyung kept quiet for a moment but he inhaled sharply,
" It is terrifying for a normal person who had no contacts in your world to experience what I did, he had left us and not once did he turn back to take a glance. My mom had to overwork herself so she could support both of us, all of this just because I'm weak" Taehyung shook his head trying his utmost best not to break into tears.